US Condemns Bomb Attack on Iran Nuclear Scientist

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Aslan wrote:US-made bomb killed Iran expert:
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/225277.html
Right.

Ohh, just like the one you posted, this one is also priceless!

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/225250.html

Those dastardly armed terroists groups.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Modern day brainwashing.. You gotta see it to believe it.

polyill

Post by polyill »

wrong button
Last edited by polyill on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

polyill

Post by polyill »

I know I shouldn't, but I just can't resist posting in this sweet thread.

Guys, why do you keep answering this guy? He is obviously either a government payed troll or a moron. Do you really read the links he keeps posting? Why?

What's the point of trying to talk sense into him or explaining for the fiftieth time what is Freedom Of Speech, Democracy or Truth? He obviously does not learn. He does not want to. Just ignore him.

Moderator, please, make a branch named "Iranian Propaganda" and move the thread there.

===

Now, Asslan, my dear dummy...

I might understand the attitude towards Barbie - I admit, in my early teenage I used to cum on her symbolic tits (though I still hold myself responsible, not her), but SIMPSONS?!!! C'mon...

Seems you, people, can't imagine your life without the notion of Satan on one hand, desperately trying to materialize him in anything your rotten and corrupted regime deems inconvenient, wrong or threatening to it's precious self; OTOH, you ignore the fact that Satan, if exists, resides in one's head.

Again, try to follow, SATAN IS a property of your consciousnesses, just like God is. Don't you get it? Don't you see, that ignoring this simple truth makes you weak - you don't fight Satan inside you, you leave it to your Mighty Regime, to crash the "Satan" with its fake missiles and "bleeding edge of technology" warships made of scraps of western 70's hardware and fishing boats.

"All you have to do is follow us" (c) R.Waters. Ridiculous...

YOU ARE WEAK because there's always a mullah (which is just a bureaucrat, really) that tells you how YOUR SOUL should be shaped. Tells you what, when and how to do to fight Satan; you're never at a place when you need to figure it out yourself, to stand against YOUR Satan, deciding on an action and baring the consequences. You are clueless and helpless, and YOUR Satan owns you. Your Satan tells you to last a woman and what do you do? You punish the woman... The bravest you, guys, get is die for what you think you know, but what bravery is there in death?! Everyone dies in the end... Try to LIVE. Or else, "SUCK SATAN's COCK!" citing Bill Hicks, may peace be upon him...

So much said on the lyrics side, and now we turn to the physics...

No one's gonna bomb you. Nope. You won't get the chance to be a shahid, dispersed by USAF or IAF strike, taking off to your pathetic heaven, just because you threaten someone with a photoshop missile launch. We are not the Iraqi fellachs, ruled by a megalomaniac. We have no incentive, you see. Your state will collapse long before you can produce even a single aircraft A-bomb, leave alone any MIRVs, because you know... "WE RULE THE WORLD" and "It's the economy, stupid". We might burn your oil fields, though. Have you seen a burning oil field, Aslan? I guess you have.

So, the best you could do is make a dirty bomb, give it to Hisballah and try to
sneak it inside Israel or US. I give you 1:100,000 chance. But if you do and it goes off, no one, in the whole world, will stand by you any more, for no political incentive. Not Russia, not China nor Pakistan. No one. You will be bashed and isolated forever.

If you have any children (which I sincerely hope you do not, yet, because that would be a waste of protoplasm) this is the time to choose the future for them: teach them to know the REAL SATAN, the one in one's mind, and fight it or teach them to rely on Lies, told in the name of oppression.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

polyill wrote: in my early teenage I used to cum on her symbolic tits
Is that kosher?

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Aslan wrote:US-made bomb killed Iran expert:
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/225277.html
US-made? Such a bomb can be made even by palestinians making also "high-technology" rockets "Kassams" in their bycicle repair shops.
Special forces servicemen are trained to make bombs even using detergents and other homeuse chemicals.
He only comes to the market, buying needed chemicals and then needs about half an hour to make a bomb. US-made - funny :)

polyill

Post by polyill »

Betruger wrote:
Is that kosher?
yeah, if you wash hands before and after.

Aslan

Post by Aslan »

polyill wrote:
Betruger wrote:
Is that kosher?
Unfortunately you ridicule other people cultures. This way of thinking is not a sign of a civilized man.
[(All of Western News Agencies)+(www.presstv.ir)]=Perfect Conclusion.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

You have your head so far up your self-righteous act that you can't even recognize one of the precursors of all of civilization - humor.

And for your overcivilized information - nothing's unworthy of a good joke.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

Aslan wrote:
polyill wrote:
Betruger wrote:Is that kosher?
Unfortunately you ridicule other people cultures. This way of thinking is not a sign of a civilized man.
Mentioning tits - consequently Zionist, racist, Satanist?
And how guys are satisfied in Iran? Never masturbated?

To be a little bit more serious, if you mean that all right if someone says "criminal America", "criminal England", "Satanist - onanist Israel", so, not wonder that some people of another culture are saying simply "Suck Satan's ...". Because sometime namely simplicity is only the true. Hate gives rise hate. And first you came here with hate.

polyill

Post by polyill »

Aslan wrote:
polyill wrote:
Betruger wrote:Is that kosher?
Really? In the piece you've quoted I ridicule my own, if at all. And you must know Shiah has little to do with Persian culture. As a matter of fact, Persian culture has been had. "All your base are belong to them". You are a victim of the Stockholm syndrome, Aslan. Religious fanatics of an alien origin have hijacked your culture, and what do you do? You defend their oppression...

...and please, don't lecture me on being civilized. I could take it from someone who has his own POV and some credentials, but you, throwing PressTV links and Satan affiliations at me... I deem you no more than a propaganda whore.

Civilized, huh?! You won't get any civility from me, Aslan. I am the Cancer with an H-bomb, led by Satan, fed by christian babies, married to a Barbie and Homer Simpson is my Chief of Foreign Affairs.

Behold, Aslan! I am coming to get you, despite the "soon announcement of major nuclear achievements" and any number of 5-year-old Imams you wish to throw at me, might PressTV not suffice.

Dixi

choff

Post by choff »

There's been some buzz in the news that Iran is going to make a big announcement regarding its nuclear program. Hopefully, it will be regarding polywell research and not fission related.
CHoff

polyill

Post by polyill »

choff wrote:There's been some buzz in the news that Iran is going to make a big announcement regarding its nuclear program. Hopefully, it will be regarding polywell research and not fission related.
Oh, yes, there's a big race between Iran and Greece to take the world energy production to the next level :wink:

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

The first Farsee (ok, Iranian) I recall posting here was Vahid who discussed Polywell and fusion with calm dispatch. He was treated kindly and cooperatively.

Then this person who titles himself "Aslan" starts all this ridiculous propaganda type posting. It kind of disrupted such polite discussion.

How do we know who this "Aslan" joker is. Paid disinformation pusher? Maybe. Iranian, maybe not.

How about everyone just ignore this bozo and let us get back to talking Polywell.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

The way he comes thru on the forum is consistent with Iranian youths I've known. Cocksure.