10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:Perhaps the troll poster known as ladajo, now referring to himself in the third person, can explain how one can prove anything about the replication report before it is published. No, I didn't think so.

Also, how "a crock of shit" is not meant to be a description of it.
The poster previously known as Parallel, now known as Dipshit, has tried to paint a complete unknown as fact. The fact claimed by Dipshit is that there exists a true 3rd party independant test, and further implies by it's claimed existence that it's results are/will be positive.

Prove that Rossi has a 3rd Party Independant Report. All you have right now is Rossisaid Dipshit. And that is demonstrably unreliable at best.

Stick to the point Dipshit. I stick to mine.
In case you have forgotten, my point is that Rossi is a Crock of Shit. I base that on many instances of his lying and being full of shit. I have pointed to these facts on a number of instances. All you have is Rossisaid and Vigorous Handwaving.

Rossi is the master of "see...what had happened wuz...and now, tomorra, we gonna see some shit I tell you! Just y'all waits and seez."

Crock of Shit. You've got nothing. And you'll still have nothing when Rossi spins more shit trying to handwave his way past yet another self imposed milestone he misses again. What is your Rossilimit Dipshit? Draw a line. Or are you going to remain faithful until your death? Are you going to put it on your headstone, forever telling the world you were a jackass? "I believe Rossi!"

Where is your limit? Man up and make a stand.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

The troll wrote:
The poster previously known as Parallel, now known as Dipshit, has tried to paint a complete unknown as fact.
What I reported was what Rossi said. That is a fact. Whether the content of what he said is true is unknown, despite the troll's paranormal abilities.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

ladajo wrote:The poster previously known as Parallel, now known as Dipshit,
Ladajo, really? You have fallen to this?

seedload

Post by seedload »

parallel wrote:The troll wrote:
The poster previously known as Parallel, now known as Dipshit, has tried to paint a complete unknown as fact.
What I reported was what Rossi said. That is a fact. Whether the content of what he said is true is unknown, despite the troll's paranormal abilities.
Ladajo is finding and pointing out numerous inconsistencies in what Rossi has said and is using this as evidence that his already unlikely claims have zero credibility. From this he has formed a justifiably strong opinion.

You are just choosing to believe the latest thing that Rossi says, ignoring all previous inconsistencies, and deciding that, since any solitary statement cannot be proved or disproved, Rossi is due the benefit of the doubt. By this logic, you give him unjustified strong defense.

To be honest, I am not sure why Ladajo bothers anymore. He has spelled out his case numerous times with exact quotes and exact examples of apparent bull shit, and you just ignore it, instead resorting to taking the last thing Rossi says and simply arguing that it can't be disproved - na na na na na. It is a silly debate.
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

parallel

Post by parallel »

seedload,
So you are not interested in the facts or the truth, but instead defend a troll's rude and childish blather if it supports your viewpoint.

Joseph Chikva

Post by Joseph Chikva »

parallel wrote:What I reported was what Rossi said. That is a fact.
What I and many others reported the most of recent Rossi claims was lie. That is a fact too.
What I also reported when to learn in depth so called "third party" expertise always appears something like "I am not sure how steam was measured" (Kulander about "5 or 10 kW demo") "Rossi did not want to measure this parameter" (another 20 years old "professor" about "hot ecat"). These also are facts.
Last edited by Joseph Chikva on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seedload

Post by seedload »

parallel wrote:seedload,
So you are not interested in the facts or the truth, but instead defend a troll's rude and childish blather if it supports your viewpoint.
Totally ignoring my post and inventing a statement for me is the kind of thing that trolls do. You're actually calling someone else a troll while trolling. Inventive.

Regardless, you are oblivious. You pretend that Ladajo has no basis for his opinion when he has clearly spelled out his basis. Just ignoring what he is saying are his reasons for not believing Rossi is not the same thing as him not having reasons for not believing Rossi. You can't simply wish away Rossi's idiotic statements and obvious inconsistencies. I mean, I guess you can try, but when you do you are left arguing nothing more than "Rossi says" and "you're a troll" - exactly where this has gone to.

Look, you are entitled to your opinion. You are wrong but you are entitled to your opinion. I mean, you are really really wrong, but you are entitled to that. You are amazingly ignorantly wrong, obviously incapable of a coherent thought, but it is your right. It's hard to even conceptualize how someone could possibly be as profoundly wrong as you are, but no one, and I do mean no one, can ever take that away from you. You are definitely entitled to your preposterously wrong opinion.

Good luck.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

What I reported was what Rossi said. That is a fact.
It is true, Rossi can speak. It is also true that what comes out of his mouth is at best a misrepresentation, and more likely a lie.

Of course, we can still see that The Poster Formally Known as Parallel has not ability to man up and set a limit for Rossicrap. It would appear that as far as TPFKAP is concerned, whatever Rossi says is golden fact.

As far as I am concerned, argument over.
Rossi is full of shit.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

KitemanSA wrote:
Sorry Kite. Moment of weakness. Just got back from work trip to Russia, and I was still tired. Beh. I know I should behave better. Silly trolling is not worth responding too.

I guess I shouldn't call him Dipshit anymore. For know, I guess I can stick with TPFKAP. Maybe FKAP for short. :)

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

ladajo wrote: The poster previously known as Parallel, now known as Dipshit ...
The quality of this board is deteriorating. I wish you people would step back and take a breather.

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

KitemanSA wrote:
Well to be fair, parallel did call him a troll. When someone deliberately tries to make you angry here on the boards, there's not much surprise when you get angry.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

seedload

Post by seedload »

Carl White wrote:The quality of this board is deteriorating.
Present tense? Funny, I would have gone with past.

seedload

Post by seedload »

ladajo wrote:I guess I shouldn't call him Dipshit anymore. For know, I guess I can stick with TPFKAP. Maybe FKAP for short. :)
Actually, you should just go back to Parallel. It is a perfectly fitting name.

First, he never responds to anything interesting and factual that you post, instead carrying out his own thread of imagined conversation, like he never intersects with the rest of the discussion.

Second, for Rossi to have any validity, the physics would have to come from a parallel universe.

Just sayin'

Carl White

Post by Carl White »

I hope you all have been observing the ongoing attempt to reproduce Celani's apparatus and results:

http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/re ... gress-blog

They are trying to be as open as can be and respond readily to any suggestions. Maybe you could give some valuable advice concerning calorimetry?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

seedload wrote:
ladajo wrote:I guess I shouldn't call him Dipshit anymore. For know, I guess I can stick with TPFKAP. Maybe FKAP for short. :)
Actually, you should just go back to Parallel. It is a perfectly fitting name.

First, he never responds to anything interesting and factual that you post, instead carrying out his own thread of imagined conversation, like he never intersects with the rest of the discussion.

Second, for Rossi to have any validity, the physics would have to come from a parallel universe.

Just sayin'
I was thinking "Tangent". As in, off the track and driving further away.

I do find it interesting that he ignores putting some sort of limit on Rossi's behavior. It is like saying that Hitler would've been ok if at some point he stopped killing Jews. I can see the argument now..."Really, I will stop tomorrow. Really"...