10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by ladajo »

I also offer this observation:
Andrea Rossi
May 5th, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Dear Martyn Aubrey:
I am in the USA, but thank you very much for your kind feeling.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
http://www.rossilivecat.com/all.html

If you look at The Clown's posting history, he has not missed a beat from many days well before his "shipping", "acceptance testing", and "delivery" events which he claims to have occurred in Italy over 30 May and 1 April until now, to include the above posting.

I ask, why would Andrea Rossi not be present for a critical moment in his Ecat Saga? Is it possible he could maintain supervision of this event and not miss a beat posting inccessantly to his blog and travel back and forth from Italy to the US?

Having just travelled (again) to Italy and back over last week, I can assure you that there are dead times. I flew Lufthansa. I am guessing he would run the Milan - US routes probably on Al'Italia. Curious.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

seedload

Post by seedload »

ladajo wrote:
Andrea Rossi
May 8th, 2013 at 4:29 PM
Dear Brian:
The plant you saw in the photo has been made in the factory of Bologna, but recently it has been transferred to our factory of Ferrara, bigger and well supplied, to be modified with the application of new technologies, to be delivered to our USA Partner, who tested it in a 24 straight hours test on April 30 and May 1.
At the same time in the USA has been started the manufacturing process. All the next plants will be delivered from the USA factory, while in Ferrara will remain the production of experimental prototypes and relative tests.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Rossi backpedals again, 'Did you think I said I was shipping the new unit to the USA? That's not what I meant, I meant I was just moving it around garages here. Please pay no real attention to what I say. I will change it later...'
So, the story is that he has moved the crate to another warehouse to make modifications before shipping to the US. And, the sequence of pictures shows that there was a change in the crate. The top assembly (whatever it is) was upgraded from thingies with insulation and foil wrapping them to thingies in metal boxes.

But, the confusion I have is that it doesn't make sense to be making that particular modification right before shipping to the US. Isn't the intention of a cargo crate that it be standardized so that it can be stacked FOR SHIPPING? Why would you be modifying the stuff stuck all over the outside/top of the crate just before you need to rip it all off so that you can actually ship it?

His corrections to 'our' misunderstandings of his statements are usually more confounding than his original claims. And the corrections to the corrections are even worse.
Stick the thing in a tub of water! Sheesh!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Personally, I would love to see another visit by NRC to Rossi. Be it Florida BRC as the acting agent or who ever it needs be based on 'Secret Factory' location to poke him in the eye again.

I wonder what Gary Wright is up to these days. Time again for a visit to the (bombastic) "shutdownrossi" site. Haven't been over there for a while.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

ladajo wrote:Personally, I would love to see another visit by NRC to Rossi. Be it Florida BRC as the acting agent or who ever it needs be based on 'Secret Factory' location to poke him in the eye again.

I wonder what Gary Wright is up to these days. Time again for a visit to the (bombastic) "shutdownrossi" site. Haven't been over there for a while.
Why, last time they found no evidence of a factory or any residue radiation. In their mind there is nothing to look at or for. No factory, no workshop, no radiation , just a condo listed as a corporate headquarters. As far as the state of florida is concerned there is nothing to look at :wink:
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

I love how people make up stories. :roll:

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

What part is a story that's made up?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Rossi's.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Watch it, you guys are going to get K going again.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Yawn.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

He's got nothing.

Rossi continues to be vaporware. He also continues to contradict himself. Which in the normal world means lies. In some folk's world's it means, 'plans change'. Those folks tend to be the ones that P.T. Barnum loved and lived off of.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

This Rossi-World place is neat! Hey, lets go check out the Egress next!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

"There must be some way out of here, said the Joker to the Thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."

Axil

Post by Axil »

3rd Party Report on the Rossi reactor released.

Available here:
http://arxiv.org/abs/1305.3913

Press release
http://ecat.com/news/3rd-party-report-s ... ssi-effect
and direct report download:

http://ecat.com/files/Indication-of-ano ... device.pdf

29 page report... looks like a COP: 5.6 +/- 0.8

After a very long thread, comments, reaction, and analysis are welcome.

Crawdaddy

Post by Crawdaddy »

What Axil is actually saying is:

Ha Ha.

It has been a great pleasure Axil. Thank you.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Measurement of the produced heat was performed with high-resolution thermal imaging cameras, recording data every second from the hot reactor tube.
II thought we had discussed this method of measurement as being unsatisfactory? Bravo if this is really true but I still have very serious doubts. Just too easy to fake the results with this method.
edit: or just to come to the wrong conclusions as well. I see to many potential points of error. There are easy ways to do this test that are less questionable IMHO