D-Kos dairy "Pollywell Fusion Reactor passes peer revie

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Roger

D-Kos dairy "Pollywell Fusion Reactor passes peer revie

Post by Roger »

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/12/17/8289/3005

Though I think that should be 20 to 40 million or something.
I like the p-B11 resonance peak at 50 KV acceleration. In2 years we'll know.

derg

Post by derg »

George Bush had no problem giving 1000X that to his banker friends. If a net power device isn't funded soon, I'm going to try and fund it. I recall Tom Ligon saying that there's enough information available on the internet now that anyone with enough determination can probably get up to research par on their own- the genie is out of the bottle, the patents may as well be out already; may the best man win.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

derg wrote:George Bush had no problem giving 1000X that to his banker friends. If a net power device isn't funded soon, I'm going to try and fund it. I recall Tom Ligon saying that there's enough information available on the internet now that anyone with enough determination can probably get up to research par on their own- the genie is out of the bottle, the patents may as well be out already; may the best man win.
I'd be glad to help with the engineering. I work cheap and will sleep on (carpeted) floors.

I have a physicist that could help and we could probably get Ligon on the team without too much inducement.

Let me know when you are good to go.

We come up with general specs and get the suppliers to do a lot of the design.

I might even be able to wheedle a license out of EMC2. In fact Rick might be willing to sell us plans.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Aero

Post by Aero »

Heck, Rick would sell you a WB-7, if that's where you want to start.
Aero