New Boyle artcle up

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

pfrit

New Boyle artcle up

Post by pfrit »

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? I don't know and I don't care.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

"No B.S. and no excuses," Nebel told me over the weekend. "If it looks like we have a problem with this, we're going to tell them."
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

It is almost as if Rick was replying directly to the discussions here.

I think he pays attention.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

zbarlici

Post by zbarlici »

you betcha he pays attention :)

after-all this is the original polywell forum, and he knows that

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

I still hope that their experiments will succeed and the results to be in line with theoretical work. It will really mark the start of a new economic/technological revolution, and this world is in dire need of one.

Should they fail, we will anyhow get some valuable knowledge in plasma containment and fusion, so they will be wasted money at all.

Good luck Dr. Nebel, we are crossing fingers for you.

Heath_h49008

Post by Heath_h49008 »

I hope he is responding to us in a round-a-bout way. I have to say, he has one heck of a lot of people pulling for him on this little patch of the net.

I'm happier about the silence with construction, than I would be if they reported minor success, but Dr N left the project to pursue something else. He is the canary in the coalmine, IMHO.