BLP news

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

paperburn1

Re: BLP news

Post by paperburn1 »

Actually I was referring to Rossi, I have not studied or investigated enough on BLP to make any informed or uninformed opinion.
Other than this new silver liquid electrode solves most of the problems read from their press release.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

parallel

Post by parallel »

paperburn1 wrote:Actually I was referring to Rossi,
So, where are the references for every year? Actual quotes with sources.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Carl White wrote:
Brilliant Light Power will be staging roadshow events on December 6th in Washington DC at the offices of Fried, Frank, Harris, Schriver & Jacobson LLC at 801 17th St NW, #600, Washington, DC, 20006 and London, England on December 15th. The company will present the SunCell® commercial prototype design, SunCell® commercialization timetable and Go-To-Market strategy to an audience of partners, customers and suppliers.
http://brilliantlightpower.com/brillian ... -roadshow/
Anyone close enough that day to go? It could be entertaining to have a first hand account of the thing, or maybe even a video.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:
paperburn1 wrote:Actually I was referring to Rossi,
So, where are the references for every year? Actual quotes with sources.
Having quoted Rossi numerous times in the past, I can say that Parallel has demonstrated a total ability to ignore Rossiclown's lies.

For example, in Parallel's world, Rossclown never said he sold 14 1 MW units to various customers, including a "military". And now we know, according to court submissions how many, and when any "1 MWs" were built and where they are now. By the way, the answer appears to be 3. Original (then re-skinned), then a new one for Doral, with a backup unit "Tigercat" thingy. It may actually be only two.

And as a reminder, Rossiclown claimed to have sold four(?) more 1 MWs after Doral. So where are they now? I remain excited to see Rossi crushed in court. It would appear he is maneuvering for a settlement, while IH seems intent on destroying him. Rossi's "Answer" to the counter-suit is coming due soon, I think it will be fun.

Rossi is full of shit.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Liar ladajo fails to answer the question but continues to sound desperate. Now shutrossidown.com has capitulated he is at a loss for new material.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Thanks Parallel for confirming once again what I just said via your myopic alternate reality.

The Rossiclown has hundreds of self contradicting statements and claims. Many of which have been posted here and discussed ad nauseum. No need to look any further, although the court filings have provided more insight into Rossiclown's antics over the last few years.

Parallel, I have no doubt that when Rossiclown implodes once and for all on his E-cat scam, you will slink away like the self-denying coward you have demonstrated yourself to be, and will never be heard from here again. I predict not only that Rossi is full of shit, I also predict that you will never be man enough to admit you were wrong. You make a great ostrich.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

parallel

Post by parallel »

LOL. Talk about desperate. Liar ladajo still hasn't answered the original question because he can't.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Just read your own posts Parallel
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:LOL. Talk about desperate. Liar ladajo still hasn't answered the original question because he can't.
Parallel, your inability to accept that there have been hundreds of posts answering your "question", does not put any burden on me to act or feel anything but sorry for you. You have me so worked up, I think I'll take a nap... <Yawn>. While I am napping, I suggest you do as paperburn advised, and just read your own posts.

parallel

Post by parallel »

Liarladajo, I see you still can't answer the question.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:Liarladajo, I see you still can't answer the question.
Now that made me laugh out loud! Thanks!

Parallel, I see you still ignore the hundreds of answers... <laughing while typing>

You realize that you long ago lost any credibility here, and that we interact with you for humor, right?

I would hate to think that you actually take this seriously. That would not speak well to your mental state and processes.

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

parallel wrote:LOL. Talk about desperate. Liar ladajo still hasn't answered the original question because he can't.
What was the question?
molon labe
montani semper liberi
para fides paternae patria

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

TDPerk wrote:
What was the question?
I think that was the question. :(

parallel

Post by parallel »

krenshala, the question about forecasts for commercial reactors was originally posed for paperburn but liar ladajo attempted to answer it.
"So, where are the references for every year? Actual quotes with sources."

Liar ladajo claims it has been answered "hundreds of times". In which case it wouldn't have been difficult to come up with the answer - even for the last couple of years. But of course he can't.
He is lost for fictional sources now shutrossidown.com has been closed and struggles to make up new troll comments. I can't remember the last time he provided a reference to backup what he says it was so long ago.

As new evidence of LENR is appearing every week we won't have to wait too long before he slinks off to find some other topic to troll. (eg. today http://www.e-catworld.com/2016/11/15/pr ... r-dubinko/)

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote: new evidence of LENR is appearing every week
..... and they always disappear the week after :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.