10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Post by ladajo »

Apparently I was right about the matching terms word search.

Maybe you should try it on "Fantasy Football" instead of "Fantasy Physics".

Anybody want some popcorn? Got plenty.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil

Post by Axil »

http://energycatalyzer3.com/news/leadin ... or-darpa-2

E-Cat = Rossi Cold Fusion

Leading Researcher Says he has replicated at Least Five LENR technologies for US Government Admits working for DARPA
When asked about LENR in general McKubre said he believes that Andrea Rossi, Defkalion, Brillouin and Black Light Systems have all succeeded in creating cold fusion. He also believes that none of them has succeeded in creating a commercially viable technology. McKubre thinks that Robert Godes of Brillouin whom he is working with is closest to developing a working LENR device.
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1072904

The One That Got Away

A coveted new energy technology has apparently slipped out of American hands to China

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

McKubre?

hehe.

So where is this mythical DARPA report? I know where it isn't (which is where it would be). And that is DTIC. All flavors. But I will look again.
It appears that a cold fusion project coveted by the Defense Dept. will instead go to the Chinese
Says who in DoD?
avidly followed by US Navy and other military research programs
I am really interested to see proof of this. "Avidly" - must mean 180 on what I thought.
What a crock of shit this "iReport" is.

Key point: "Not Vetted By CNN"

Anyone bothered enought to want to hunt down who this nutcase "jousterusa | Posted January 6, 2014 | Bradentpon, Florida" is?

Nice try Axil. Nice Appeal to authority. Too bad it fell flat on its face.

You really need to work on that word search algorythm of yours. Maybe add in a veracity function as well.
This whole, "Its true cause I saw it on the Internet!" thing is making you look like an ass.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Which China picked up this technology nugget? The one building coal fired and nuclear fission power plants? :lol:
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

Axil

Post by Axil »

ladajo wrote:McKubre?

hehe.

So where is this mythical DARPA report? I know where it isn't (which is where it would be). And that is DTIC. All flavors. But I will look again.
It appears that a cold fusion project coveted by the Defense Dept. will instead go to the Chinese
Says who in DoD?
avidly followed by US Navy and other military research programs
I am really interested to see proof of this. "Avidly" - must mean 180 on what I thought.
What a crock of shit this "iReport" is.

Key point: "Not Vetted By CNN"

Anyone bothered enought to want to hunt down who this nutcase "jousterusa | Posted January 6, 2014 | Bradentpon, Florida" is?

Nice try Axil. Nice Appeal to authority. Too bad it fell flat on its face.

You really need to work on that word search algorythm of yours. Maybe add in a veracity function as well.
This whole, "Its true cause I saw it on the Internet!" thing is making you look like an ass.
I have a dream...

Maybe what Rossi plans to do through the kindly agency of the Chinese is purify you of your arrogance and stupidity.

First the Chinese will destroy the industry that you are working in. I hope it is the nuclear industry because those folks need a heavy dose of purification.

Then the Chinese together with those willing American plutocrats need to undercut the US welfare state to deprive you of unemployment, food stamps and welfare together with the other provisions of the social safety net.

An finally provide you with all the spare time that you need to stare at the graffiti decorated concrete pillars holding up I-95 alongside your beloved Linc on the south side of Roosevelt park after you relocate there under the overpass to the Linc in your cardboard box so you might consider how your arrogance and stupidity got you in that cold, dark, and dirty place?

Then in a mercifully short time you might stand outside of those pearly gates of heaven through the kindly agency and tender mercies of exposure and infection purified of your wanton ways.

But before you are allowed to enter heavenly bliss, the Archangel Gabriel will ask you what you think of the man stating triumphant at his right hand to test the degree and depth of your humility; that most blessed man being Ardrea Rossi.

And for your final reward of eternal bliss, the Divine danes to permit you join with the 12 legions of angles in singing joyful and eternal praise to Ardrea Rossi.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Isn't there something about false profits? Or is it prophets, can't seem to get that straight...

prestonbarrows

Post by prestonbarrows »

Axil wrote:...
Poe's Law

Axil

Post by Axil »

prestonbarrows wrote:
Axil wrote:...
Poe's Law
:-) What man can be blamed for his own dreams?

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Axil,
Your enthusiasm and belief is no doubt appreciated by Rossi and company, though it would be nice if he actually deserved it and did not use it to promise future wealth from ground floor shares in Martian canal bridge construction. As long as you, yourself, haven't invested more than hope though and as long as others use prudent thought, no harm done. Sky flowers have a better chance in my estimation, but don't let my skeptical eye dissuade you from dreams and hopes, even in rogues and crooks.

Just don't trust them with yours or others real money, instead, commensurately give them imaginary money, dream money, or hope money.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Same guy also posted on Blacklight power (the guy in the link not Axil.)
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oh Axil.

Take your meds, you forgot again.

Thanks for the deep thought on my future though. Much appreciated. Glad I could draw your interest to that level.

You might want to wash your crystal ball though. Or at least take another hit of what ever it is you like for drugs. Your visions are....delusional???

Cheers. Thanks for the smirk you drew out of me.

Oh well, back to the real world, and my efforts to help define the future.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

paperburn1 wrote:Same guy also posted on Blacklight power (the guy in the link not Axil.)

link? Curious to see how much cool-aid he drank.

Axil

Post by Axil »

Oh well, back to the real world, and my efforts to help define the future.
Truly, at this late juncture your fate is beyond your control. No matter what you do, no matter how much garbage that comes out of your mouth, you cannot kill LENR. Your investment in learning all those old technologies is useless. You are obsolete, your time has come and gone; so quickly, so sad.

I advise you to look into learning how to fry up those excellent cheesesteaks at the Linc. I take mine wit; you'll hear that a lot so get use to it.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

You must be sad as you bumble around the internet seeking validation for your life.
I can see that like your real life, here too on the internet you have found you have no purpose.

One day you will realize you have backed to wrong ponies. No worries though, nothing to commit suicide over. The real world is still out here, granted it is laughing at you (still). But, laughing or not, it is here to accept you back once again when you come back from the fantasy you live in.

It seems to me that it must really kill you to have no idea what or who I am. It is apparent that my existence really bothers you.
Not that I care what you think, but know that I am content in knowing my life to date has a real difference in the world. And I have more to do, including the projects I am working on now. I am also in a position that I could just stop doing what I do and still provide for my family and live out my days comfortably.
I bet you really hate knowing that as well. So wish away for cardboard boxes all you want, it just isn't going to happen.

Personally, I could give a rat's ass who you are. Your verbal vomit preaching Rossifaith is enough to clearly define you as an idiot.

Too bad really. Sometimes you have shown actual promise.

prestonbarrows

Post by prestonbarrows »

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hitchens' razor