Yeah, right. The fourth option, that he might have discovered something new should be strictly ignored.Now whether he's wrong, attempting to defraud, or just an idiot on this project has yet to be seen,
1. Defkalian failed to meet their obligations and do not criticize Rossi.1. Cut ties with Defkalion.
2. Failed to pay UoB
3. Failed to provide test devices as promised
4. Has changed venue from Greece to U.S.
5. Cites U.S. patent issues, but is still changing venue to such
2. Obviously you have difficulty reading. All along Rossi has stated the research agreement would start after the 1 MW demo, in November.
3. What test devices has he failed to provide? Links please.
4. He is a resident of America. As he made the 1 MW unit here it was possibly strange that the first customer was in Greece. I guess that makes it a sin to do the demo here.
5. What are you talking about. You should know by now that it is impossible to get a patent on cold fusion in the US.
Why do keep on with this repetitive nonsense? I've seen the same thing from you before. You really need to do your homework. Does it make you feel big to run someone down who is not around to defend themselves?