10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Post by parallel »

I have quit following this thread and so avoid feeding the trolls.

If there are any non trolls still following this I suggest looking at what Dr. Levi has to say in this link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRry6a3U0Cw from a good power point presentation at http://www.lenrproof.com/

parallel

Post by parallel »

Latest from Rossi
I am receiving many requests of interview in this period, and I am spamming all of them. This comment is the answer for all: I will not release any more interview of any kind until the 1 MW plant for civil use will be presented to the public. This decision has been agreed upon between our new US Partner and the Trust that owns Leonardo Corp. We think any interview in this period is simply useless, because we have nothing to add to what we have already said, while we have an enormous work to do.
I will continue to answer to the questions put on this blog from the readers of the Journal Of Nuclear Physics, though, because this blog is useful to us: here we learn, many times.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

You know how I know you've become Rossi? Because you post saying you're quitting and then completely contradict yourself with a follow-up post. What's next? You gonna say you didn't say that or it was a translation mistake? Comedy gold (previous two posts) right here folks.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

I was thinking the same thing

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now he needs an independent third party to confirm that he quit following the thread
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

He doesn't need to follow the thread to post periodic updates.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Right. He said that he quit following the thread, not that he wasn't going to post anything anymore.

I still follow it, on and off. Although the activity died down a lot. I find that this thread, and the prior one, are/were pretty good reading, regardless of whether you are attacking, defending, or ambivalent about Rossi. The number of posts speaks for itself.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Just an update for those interested about the Celani Replication experiment that is going on. They have been trying for a few days now and so far the results are not what I would call clearly positive, rather the opposite. They keep trying and maintaining a positive attitude, but I think that their lack of positive results is one reason why Parallel has been so quiet lately (otherwise he would be boasting about it all over all the place, hehehe).
You can go here for more info (and to post comments and suggestions, etc):
http://www.quantumheat.org/index.php/re ... gress-blog

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Still no positive results yet (but they keep trying)...
Parallel, why so quiet all of a sudden?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

LENR, It's so easy even a Caveman can do it.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

Andrea Rossi
November 21st, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Dear Clovis Alan Ray:
You merit this info: yesterday the third party validation of the Hot Cat has
been completed.
Has been good.
The results have been better that in the July 16th preliminary test.
We are presently manufacturing 3 1 MW E-Cats:
1- Low Temperature 1 MW E-Cat
1- 1 MW Hot Cat
1- 1 MW Hot Cat gas fueled
A Report will be published after peer reviewing.
We are working very hard.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

Yeah, yeah, more "Rossi says". It is all great in Rossi land...
Meanwhile in the real world where a small team of honest people is trying to replicate Celanis results:
None the less, if we are getting excess energy we are clearly not getting enough to be indisputable.
No real luck yet and they have been trying for a few days now...

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Of course it is a NDA that prevents anyone from even admitting that they are working with Rossi. Funny how he is the only one who ever says anything. And that anyone else who says something, once the onion is pealed, it is always traced right back to Rossi.

Single Source Circular Reporting. Never a good idea.

Rossi remains full of shit. This is an extremely open ended statement on his part. No dates, once again, no indication on who his claimed mystery partners are once again. Nothing concrete once again. He may have well said that third party tests on his matter transporter and replicator system have been completed and are better than the last time. He has entriely no foundation to stand on as always, and can say pretty much anything he pleases.

I always like to ask the why question. Why? Why tell this internet nobody this "big news". Why does he "deserve"? Why not say who the third party validator is? No real answers possible from the Rossiclown.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Steven N. Karels
November 21st, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Dear Andrea Rossi,

You stated “The prototype we are making will be (gas fueled) 2 meters long, 1 meter wide, 1 meter hight (I hope). These dimensions will enclose the primary fluid ready to go to the heat exchanger to heat the secondary circuit’s fluid.”

It seems you are using a primary fluid to transfer heat from your eCat units to a secondary fluid. You previously reported that one eCat cannot be allowed to supply another eCat with the required thermal energy to control it. Does not a primary fluid that is touching multiple eCats have the same problem? That is, the primary fluid received thermal energy from one eCat and can pass some of it to another eCat? please clarify.
Andrea Rossi
November 22nd, 2012 at 3:02 AM
Dear Steven N. Karels:
We will give description of the Hot Cat when ready for sale. We are working on the design.
Warm Regards,
A.R.
I am beyond laughing at this point. All I can do is smile and shake my head as the faithful fall one by one.

cgray45

Post by cgray45 »

We will give description of the Hot Cat when ready for sale. We are working on the design.
Wait a minute, I though thte secret robot factory in the Everglades was alrady producing Ecats?
Check out my blog-- not just about fusion, but anything that attracts this 40 something historians interest.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

cgray45 wrote:
Wait a minute, I though thte secret robot factory in the Everglades was alrady producing Ecats?
Shhhhh its a secret....