10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Postby ladajo » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:10 am

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Axil » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 am

Rossi is working on a jet engine based on his H-Cat. Here is a NASA paper that projects what aircraft will look like after LENR.

http://nari.arc.nasa.gov/sites/default/ ... gWELLS.pdf

Low Energy Nuclear Reaction Aircraft

mvanwink5

Postby mvanwink5 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:53 am

Rossi Electric Generation Company Inc. should have made enough money generating electricity that Rossi should be rich. Uhhh, no electricity sold from a Rossi LENR, yet? How can that be? :lol: All I have seen from the true believers is slides of what might be if..... Rossi like hucksters have been duping believers for all of human history, sad really.
Near term, cheap, dark horse fusion hits the air waves, GF - TED, LM - Announcement. The race is on.

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:17 pm

Axil

Postby Axil » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:23 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:53 am

And you base this idea on what?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

pbelter

Postby pbelter » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:28 am

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:31 am

This is a seedling wells project. Nasa gives grant money to explore low success probability concepts that would otherwise get no attention due the impossibility of it being successful. Read the intro, it is just a funding vehicle to explore out of the envelope . http://nari.arc.nasa.gov/
Think skyhook
Explore the application of LENR technology not the technical aspects and feasibility
•No peer reviewed, published sources
Assumed device existed with these parameters
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

hanelyp

Postby hanelyp » Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:38 pm

If <fill in the blank device> works as claimed, applications are obvious. Not so clearly demonstrated is whether the device works so.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:08 pm

Axil

Postby Axil » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:47 pm

For those who want a scientific approach to research, here is a LENR experiment that demonstrates excess heat that you might try to duplicate.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/YoshinoHreplicable.pdf

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm

NOW that looks like data, scientific rigor, and so on.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:12 pm

Betruger

Postby Betruger » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:28 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:30 am

That's funny :)

Thanks for the smile you brought me, been a hard few weeks at work. Long hours, difficult stuff.

Rossi is a cargo cult. I worship at the feet of his falsehoods. It is better than a sitcom.

Although, I would add that his misfortune is of his own doing, and thus does bring me joy.
If it was of someone else's doing, it would not bring me joy.

Return to “News”