10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Betruger
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 10KW LENR demonstrator (new thread)

Postby Betruger » Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:35 pm

Yeah... This is one of those times reality trumps fiction. :lol:

mvanwink5
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby mvanwink5 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:02 pm

OMG! That is one of those classics, one could only imagine and not expect to see. My mind is reeling. Thank you. I am thinking of Rossi's box car LENR at this moment. :D
Near term, cheap, dark horse fusion hits the air waves, GF - TED, LM - Announcement. The race is on.

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:45 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Show me something real from Rossi. :wink:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:12 pm

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:06 am

mvanwink5

Postby mvanwink5 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:51 am

As soon as economic fusion smaller than than the Sistine Chapel (a dig at ITER) happens this subject will take its place with big foot, yeti, unicorns, perpetual motion, black light, Rodney Dangerfield, etc. :D
Near term, cheap, dark horse fusion hits the air waves, GF - TED, LM - Announcement. The race is on.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:23 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:24 pm

And I say again, show me something real from Rossi.

You got nuthin, buttkiss, zip, nada.

Can you say, "VAPORWARE"?

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:39 pm

mvanwink5

Postby mvanwink5 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:29 pm

KitemanSA,
You seem to be looking for an inditement and jury proof argument for a court of law before you cast serious doubts about Rossi's remarkable claims. As for myself, I have a different standard for serious disbelief in remarkable claims. In fact, I place the burden on the person making the remarkable claims before I entertain more than mild curiosity. To this day I see nothing of substance in the Rossi claims of having a commercial device and after all the elapsed time since the box car and commercial availability of Rossi's "product," mild curiosity has dropped to derision of the judgement of believers.

The remedy is simple, if you believe Rossi really has a commercial product, then where is it making anyone money generating electricity? Dodging, obfuscating, and attempts at redirection of this issue is enough for me to take your answer to be that you have no evidence Rossi is anything more than a smoke salesman. But, If someone wants to believe Rossi might have something because a court of law hasn't proved otherwise, well then, Rossi's LENR product, magic unicorns, and pots of gold at the end of rainbows are safe from serious doubt.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:20 am

Axil

Postby Axil » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:33 am

http://www.e-catworld.com/2014/04/06/in ... the-e-cat/

Interview With Mats Lewan, Author of ‘An Impossible Invention’ about Rossi and the E-Cat

http://animpossibleinvention.com/

Get the book all about Rossi and his E-Cat here.

TallDave

Postby TallDave » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:07 pm

I thought it was interesting that NRL claimed the other day to have a process to produce jet fuel from seawater for $3-$6, for which they were not immediately condemned by all right-thinking people.

I wonder how Industrial Heat is faring with Rossi's design? I suspect not well, no one seems to have the kind of solid theoretical grasp needed for effective mass production.
n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...

Return to “News”