EEStor says something - but not too much

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

pdxpyro

Re: EEStor says something - but not too much

Post by pdxpyro »

Hmmm. "As I understand it" can mean almost anything. Do you have any source at all for this? (Email, post on other forum? Just conjecture?)
mvanwink5 wrote:As I understand it, the pumpers (few remaining) felt that it was no longer a positive pump site and gave an ultimatum, then left after not getting what they wanted. Drama to unfold (probably like the last time - or not - no loss either way).

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

It was a rumor, and that was the reason for the (dis)qualification. On the other hand, it really does not matter as the whole EEStory story is all vaporous rumor, fake product, connect the dots misinformation, there has never been any substance since day one. When a sample did make it into a costumer's hands the sample failed all reasonable tests for a capacitor. EEScam is a complete scam. Now is not the time to start demanding 'facts.' That would be hilarious.
Counting the days to commercial fusion. It is not that long now.

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

PDXPyro's is one of the boys from theeescam.ning lala land, enough said. Just wonder how many IDs has he used to peddle Dick Weir's fraud.

PDXPyro's Discussions - TheEEStory
theeestory.ning.com/forum/topic/listForContributor?user=124lxdlmqmb1i
Discussions Replied To (31), Replies, Latest Activity. "Lens - Like I said . . . we might not like how that responsibility is discharged. N…" PDXPyro replied Aug 8 ...
PDXPyro's Page - TheEEStory
theeestory.ning.com/profile/PDXPyro?xg_source=activity
Gifts Received. Gift. PDXPyro has not received any gifts yet. Give a Gift ... PDXPyro replied to Technopete's discussion . "TP - If your aim is to make the US "safer" ...

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

The enablers of Dick Weir's fraud in the eescam.ning lalal land did not like when skeptics posted facts. They were blaming skeptics Professor Neilson, eetom and y-po for the drop in Zenn's stock price, not the con man Dick Weir for failing to deliver a single product to Zenn in the last 10 years.
In recent months they have been peddling the story Dick Weir is going to be signing a joint venture which will be used to pump and dump Zenn stock just as the last joint venture Dick Weir signed with Power Symmetry Nov 21, 2013. Ian Clifford did not mention one word about PS deal at the AGM, as if it didn't exist. PS was to deliver EESUs to Zenn. Well 2014 ended, now we are in 2015 and not one EESU was shipped to Power Symmetry. I can't imagine why (sarcasm). Evidently in the penny stocks in Canada this is how scams are run. Sign JV deliver nothing. Use the announcement for new JV to pump and dump stock.

This is an example the peddlers of Dick Weir fraud did not like being posted in eescam.ning because it would bring attention to new investors of Dick Weir's scam in which he has not delivered a single EESU to PS.
http://theeestory.ning.com/forum/topics ... e=activity
"Zenn is a news based stock. Hence, they want to announce potential JV investments to raise the price of the stock. This stock is going nowhere unless it is JVs with companies such Google, Samsung, or Apple. Look at when there was a "JV" with Star Dust Explorations (rumor), Lockheed (rumors), and Power Symmetry. The stock popped a little bit and the sneaky players sold.

This guy, Kevin Spall, has an exclusive license and JV with EEStor. http://www.powersymmetry.com
image: Image

Anyways, when will they start selling the caps. I want to try to connect the cap to a power supply and watch it explode."

pdxpyro

Post by pdxpyro »

Hi papapoe,
Well, yes. I had a login at theeestory.com. I hardly think that qualifies me as peddling DW's fraud. I've been a follower of the story, but never a proponent of any of the stocks or principals. If you can present posts to the contrary, I'd be happy to respond. (I've only used the one ID, btw. I don't feel I have anything to hide.)

Anonymous character assassinations are unbecoming. I don't mind a healthy debate on the issues, but if this tripe below is indicative of your posts, I'll be sure to steer clear.

My reason for the question to mvanwink5 was, as is my wont, a search for information, not a challenge to his/her veracity. Mva's response of "It was a rumor" is fair enough. If the rumor was heard from you (?), I'd certainly consider that source in determining how much weight to put behind it.
papapoe wrote:PDXPyro's is one of the boys from theeescam.ning lala land, enough said. Just wonder how many IDs has he used to peddle Dick Weir's fraud.

PDXPyro's Discussions - TheEEStory
theeestory.ning.com/forum/topic/listForContributor?user=124lxdlmqmb1i
Discussions Replied To (31), Replies, Latest Activity. "Lens - Like I said . . . we might not like how that responsibility is discharged. N…" PDXPyro replied Aug 8 ...
PDXPyro's Page - TheEEStory
theeestory.ning.com/profile/PDXPyro?xg_source=activity
Gifts Received. Gift. PDXPyro has not received any gifts yet. Give a Gift ... PDXPyro replied to Technopete's discussion . "TP - If your aim is to make the US "safer" ...

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

I don't mind a healthy debate on the issues
LOL. Debate? After 10 years of blowing smoke such as LM -remember the knowing smiles? Power Symmetry pump? What was the name of the bike shop? Ba4TO3 mine purchase? What was the name of the company supposedly making the custom high voltage supply for EEScam? And 10 years of entertaining stock pumping rumors, empty promises, false material patent claims. How about the one where ships were going to transport electric power to Europe, stored on EEScam EESU's like oil is transported by tankers! ROTFLMAO! Only a card carrying EEScam pumper would use such a term as issues debate!!

So, finally TheeeScamStory.jingle is closed down and the pumpers go looking for new places to pump, with 'serious debate' on issues.

pdxpyro

Post by pdxpyro »

I somewhat agree. The debate seems to be on how this thing will finally (?) unwind.

Anyway, "the issue" I was referring to was on the demise of theeestory.ning.com, not on the viability of the eestor enterprise.

From the list below, I'd say the one about the ships transporting power to Europe was the most fantastical. I don't think that anyone could claim it was taken out of context, or a fabrication of skeptics. DW was very quotable. That's the point in the saga where even the most ardent supporter started wondering "Huh?!? What?!?!"
mvanwink5 wrote:
I don't mind a healthy debate on the issues
LOL. Debate? After 10 years of blowing smoke such as LM -remember the knowing smiles? Power Symmetry pump? What was the name of the bike shop? Ba4TO3 mine purchase? What was the name of the company supposedly making the custom high voltage supply for EEScam? And 10 years of entertaining stock pumping rumors, empty promises, false material patent claims. How about the one where ships were going to transport electric power to Europe, stored on EEScam EESU's like oil is transported by tankers! ROTFLMAO! Only a card carrying EEScam pumper would use such a term as issues debate!!

So, finally TheeeScamStory.jingle is closed down and the pumpers go looking for new places to pump, with 'serious debate' on issues.

mvanwink5

Post by mvanwink5 »

Unwind
I've given up on making any predictions in that regard as it should have unwound years ago. TheeeEndlessStory.jingle also seems to have out lived its plot, yet it still went on. So I concluded I had no ability to see the closing of its doors.

There does seem to be similar tech ghost stories, black light, the Rossi-LENR (LENR itself might be real), and I am sure there are others, but they all seem to have diehard irrational true believers. Fascinating...

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

why does it continue?
"There's a mark born every minute, and one to trim 'em and one to knock 'em". - Mark Twain (one of many this phrase of the day is attributed to.)
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

paperburn1 wrote:why does it continue?
"There's a mark born every minute, and one to trim 'em and one to knock 'em". - Mark Twain (one of many this phrase of the day is attributed to.)
Because there are crooked bucket shops, paid promoters, degenerate gamblers and characters like PDXPyro who use the BS wanting to have a "healthy debate" to find new suckers/investors for Zenn/The EEstor Corp. by continuing Dick Weir's fraudulent disruptive claims.

"In the words of EEStor skeptic, frequent commenter and fabled gadfly, Steve Pluvia, "EEStor is nothing more than a vehicle for a Canadian pump-n-dump, specifically Zenn Motors. Zenn has a powerful Canadian hype team supported by a crooked bucket shop (Paradigm Capital), paid promoters and degenerate gamblers. Experts in the field of EEStor’s technology do not believe the claims in their product... The trade here is to short Zenn on all pops from here forward.""

In cased you missed this,

Listen to the BS from Ian Clifford and Dck Weir at AGM,

2015 Zenn AGM Part 1
2015 Zenn AGM Part 2
Part 1 Ian Clifford gives his presentation, Q&A
Part 2 Q&A continued, Dick Weir answers questions, yes DW was at AGM.

pdxpyro

Post by pdxpyro »

Agreed. The Eestor saga (scam?, whatever) seems to have the longevity to join list below (BLP, Rossi, etc.). I think theeestory had enough open discussion (between skeptics and true believers) to have vetted the technology (if it can be called that) and business practices of those involved. I wonder if taking down the site might have the effect that was lacking in the other examples. . . a final stake through the heart.

Paperburn1 might be right, though. Some will always find a way to lose their money, despite well intentioned warnings to the contrary.
mvanwink5 wrote:
Unwind
I've given up on making any predictions in that regard as it should have unwound years ago. TheeeEndlessStory.jingle also seems to have out lived its plot, yet it still went on. So I concluded I had no ability to see the closing of its doors.

There does seem to be similar tech ghost stories, black light, the Rossi-LENR (LENR itself might be real), and I am sure there are others, but they all seem to have diehard irrational true believers. Fascinating...

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

pdxpyro wrote:I somewhat agree. The debate seems to be on how this thing will finally (?) unwind.
Anyway, "the issue" I was referring to was on the demise of theeestory.ning.com, not on the viability of the eestor enterprise.
I don't know what this character pdxypro wants to have a "healthy debate" about. If you read the quote above he claims he was referring to theeestory.

This is what an Air Force Research Lab official wrote about theeestory.com site back in 2008, that's when debate should have ended and theeestory.com shut down.

"AFRL email:
"From:
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 10:44 AM
To:
Subject: EEStor
Did you know there is a blog‐site called www.eestory.com?
Dedicated to ranting about perpetual motion machines, apparently.
Cheers,""

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Has there ever been a post in this thread worth the time to read? I can't remember a single one.

And the guys who come here just to argue about EEStor. . .sheesh. Get a girlfriend or something. Get a pet! Get a hobby! Take up knitting! Anything but this!
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

papapoe

Post by papapoe »

GIThruster wrote:Has there ever been a post in this thread worth the time to read? I can't remember a single one.
I think it's worth the time to listen to Zenn's AGM from last week. Ian Clifford, CEO of the EESCAM Corp. states how EEScam is building an assembly line in Cedar Park, Texas not a laboratory...what's funny is the slick con Ian Clifford was peddling the same BS story back in 2009 when Dick Weir was ahead of schedule assembling EESUs. Remember the "disruptive" eesus that were going to put all lithium Ion battery companies out of business. Now they expect you to believe EEScam is constructing an assembly line which is going to pump out "disruptive" capacitors.

If you are a believer in Dick Weir's BS just listen to the 2nd part of the AGM, I'm sure you'll be happy hearing from him, lol.

2015 Zenn AGM Part 1
2015 Zenn AGM Part 2
Part 1 Ian Clifford gives his presentation, Q&A
Part 2 Q&A continued, Dick Weir answers questions, yes DW was at AGM.

I find it fascinating how this scam has been going on for the last ten years. B. Madoff must be jealous he is in jail and Dick Weir and company are not.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

While I don't pay very close attention to most of the local news, I have friends that do, and not one of them has heard anything about an EESU "factory" being build here (I live 5 minutes outside the border of Cedar Park TX, so at most 30 minutes from this supposed facility). You'd think that kind of thing would make the local news at least once (and I just searched the 'big' paper for Austin without success).

edit: Asked one of those friends that lives in Cedar Park just now, and he recommended checking the Williamson Country Community Impact site and I could not find anything relevant when search for 'EEStor', 'Weir', 'Dick Weir' or 'Richard Weir'.