This isn't here yet?

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

bcglorf

This isn't here yet?

Post by bcglorf »

When I came on this morning I couldn't believe this wasn't already posted here. I guess the duty falls on me then. The results for WB7 have been made available here. I'm actually kind of surprised I'm the first to post this.

JohnP

Post by JohnP »

darn :cry: I'm disappointed. Does theory support such a high flux of low-energy neutrons? It must be a mistake.

zbarlici

Post by zbarlici »

huh? where?

David_Jay

Post by David_Jay »

Does theory support such a high flux of low-energy neutrons?
Perhaps you meant low energy NEURONS :wink:
not tall, not raving (yet...)

JohnP

Post by JohnP »

Perhaps you meant low energy NEURONS Wink
Hey! I resemble that remark!

MSimon

Re: This isn't here yet?

Post by MSimon »

bcglorf wrote:When I came on this morning I couldn't believe this wasn't already posted here. I guess the duty falls on me then. The results for WB7 have been made available here. I'm actually kind of surprised I'm the first to post this.
I don't think so.

Results and Final Conclusions is a pdf published in May of 2007.

Is there something else you were referring to?
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

bcglorf

Post by bcglorf »

MSimon wrote:
bcglorf wrote:When I came on this morning I couldn't believe this wasn't already posted here. I guess the duty falls on me then. The results for WB7 have been made available here. I'm actually kind of surprised I'm the first to post this.
I don't think so.

Well, when I checked in this morning hoping to see news of a release it slowly dawned on me what day it was. I was then kind of surprised at the absence of anybody making an April first post of the announcement we've all been waiting for sometime in spring.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

bcglorf wrote:
MSimon wrote:
I don't think so.

Well, when I checked in this morning hoping to see news of a release it slowly dawned on me what day it was. I was then kind of surprised at the absence of anybody making an April first post of the announcement we've all been waiting for sometime in spring.
That is pure evil.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Solo

Post by Solo »

Holy crap. :evil: roflmfao!! :lol: you got me!