LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Giorgio

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:Call the nurse. The children are out of bed again.
No matter how successful the E-Cats in the 1 MW plant turn out to be, the new E-Cat Quark X is a further major advance that will obsolete it overnight.
Ah, I love parallel logic! Something that has not even been proven working will be made obsolete by something not even proven to exist.
The nurse is not enough in your case, you need a fully fledged hospital department!
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

What I am sure of is that Rossi is full of shit.

What I am not sure of is whether you, Parallel, or Rossiclown will go the the grave first. Either way, there will still be no real Ecat.

I am actually a little excited to see the new report. The previous ones have had great comedy value. How many reports now and still no real Ecat sold to real customers for real operations? How many have been claimed to have been sold?

I will miss you when you are gone Parallel, you provide humor to the world. That is important.

Any time you want to prove Rossi has a Doctorate, I am all in. Show me, unless you are lying and can't.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:Call the nurse. The children are out of bed again.

Why not change the subject to whether his degree was on parchment or paper, or what color ink was used?

No matter how successful the E-Cats in the 1 MW plant turn out to be, the new E-Cat Quark X is a further major advance that will obsolete it overnight. Some details are expected in June both from an interview with Mats Lewan at his Conference and a news conference Rossi is planning around the same date. If the E-Cat Quark X can indeed produce half its energy as electricity directly, implementation on a wider range of applications will be faster. It is also to be the basis of the domestic unit.

Of course the usual trolls will not believe it, but they didn't believe the 1 MW plant even existed, let alone performed well.
You can't even show an iteration of his claimed devices in commercial use, let alone talk about some new variant. What happen to the factories in Miami pumping them out? I can't find them at my local Walmart, Kmart, Target, or at the mall yet. Still waiting. VAPOR WARE!

parallel

Post by parallel »

Rex
March 29, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Dr Andrea Rossi:
Can you give us the characteristics of the ERV ?
1- age AR: around 50- 55
2- education: AR: Doctorate in Nuclear Engineering
3- professional experience AR: Nuclear Power Plants
4- has also due experience in certification of plants? AR: yes
5- who paid his work and all his expenses ? AR: fifty-fifty Leonardo Corporation and Industrial Heat
Thank you if you can answer,
Regards
Rex

Of course the less educated trolls think they know better. As he has actually been near LENR he is contaminated and can't be trusted. Only those blatantly ignorant of LENR like other trolls can be believed.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

But no name....?

I have to agree with the trolls, Rossi holds something that if what he said is true :would be more significant than the industrial revolution :and usher in a new age for mankind .
But never mind He have something better in the works so forget about it until he figure this out. :mrgreen:
Andrea Rossi
March 8, 2016 at 7:52 PM
Erik Tegnersson:
I received many other comments and emails of the same tenor and with this comment I answer to all, spamming all the other comments and emails on the matter, not to lose precious time.
While, as you correctly say, many people are now speculating that Industrial Heat has expanded their licensed Territory and/or acquired the license for the United Kingdom, such speculation is without merit.
At this time, there has been no change to the Territory licensed to Industrial Heat, LLC or any of its affiliated companies.
Leonardo Corporation remains the owner of ALL the E- Cat related intellectual property and continues to work with multiple licenses, including the great Swedish Team of Hydrofusion ( one of our pillars ) throughout Europe and the rest of the world.
Warm Regards,
Dr Andrea Rossi, CEO of Leonardo Corporation.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

parallel wrote:Rex
March 29, 2016 at 10:58 PM
Dr Andrea Rossi:
Can you give us the characteristics of the ERV ?
1- age AR: around 50- 55
2- education: AR: Doctorate in Nuclear Engineering
3- professional experience AR: Nuclear Power Plants
4- has also due experience in certification of plants? AR: yes
5- who paid his work and all his expenses ? AR: fifty-fifty Leonardo Corporation and Industrial Heat
Thank you if you can answer,
Regards
Rex

Of course the less educated trolls think they know better. As he has actually been near LENR he is contaminated and can't be trusted. Only those blatantly ignorant of LENR like other trolls can be believed.
LENR/CF, Chemical, Nuclear, or even magic spells doesn't matter to determine if energy is produced over input. It probably would be better to have had IH fund the ERV guy; with Rossi paying for 50% then he could be viewed as an employee. An EE and/or chemist with calorimetry background would also have been better.

Meh...probably doesn't matter as I think the report will show success regardless. Like all the prior tests.
I can't wait for the pics of the robotized plant in full production mode!

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Oh Parallel, <sigh>...more Rossisaid...

When will you learn?

So where is Rossiclown's Doctorate??? We are waiting for you to prove it! We have disproved it several times already.
I guess that makes you either a liar or stupid.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

ladajo wrote:Oh Parallel, <sigh>...more Rossisaid...

When will you learn?

So where is Rossiclown's Doctorate??? We are waiting for you to prove it! We have disproved it several times already.
I guess that makes you either a liar or stupid.
WIth everything he's done over the last few years, maybe Rossi has earned a doctorate in Marketing?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

:lol:

Axil

Post by Axil »

A rumor about who the independent tester might be is provided here. Dr. Lee A. Swanger, in behalf of Exponent, Inc. , is the ERV. Although he doesn´t have a Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering he:

- Has a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering (Rossi might have mistakenly understood he had a Ph.D. Nuclear Engineering);

- He works at Exponent’s Miami, Florida, office;

- Has capabilities related to Nuclear Plant Services, Intellectual Property (Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights & Trade Secrets) and Aviation & Aerospace Services (lately Rossi stated he was in contact with someone expert in jet engines);

So, the bet is: the ERV is Exponent, Inc, (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exponent_ ... ting_firm)), and the professional that made the evaluation is Dr. Lee A. Swanger (http://www.exponent.com/lee_swanger/#tab_profile).

Would conformation of this info have any impact on the naysayers?

Axil

Post by Axil »

DOUG MARKER'S OPINION ABOUT THE ERV
The news that the ERV is being conducted by a credentialed nuclear scientist/engineer immediately reminded me of another similar situation I did research on.
In order to get the USPTO to approve a particular unusual patent, that inventor was asked by the USPTO to have an approved scientist/professor run a validation test and sign an affidavit. That happened and that patent was granted.

What I now see as a high probability, is that the 12 month test was for two purposes. 1) To show the process worked over time and without radiation and 2) satisfy the USPTO.
I stand by my earlier comments that IH have no real incentive to trumpet positive results (not until they/Rossi have a secure patent for this process), then they may open up if their investors agree they can do so. But it will take more time between getting the patent finally approved and starting any serious production.

So the news that the ERV is being done by a credentialed nuclear engineer/scientist adds a very interesting new dimension to the story. I am also in no doubt whatsoever that this person will come under significant attention and hostility.
Will the naysayers try to destroy the ERV, someone and his company who is just trying to do an objective and comitant job?

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

Axil wrote:Will the naysayers try to destroy the ERV, someone and his company who is just trying to do an objective and comitant job?
IH and Rossi have paid him/his company for the test. That's a rather obvious conflict of interest. What we can conclude from this information is that the test is not independent nor likely without bias. Furthermore, the tests aren't even the first step of getting recognition/acceptance. They are hand waving at best. Who cares about the tests, put the information out there so that it can be fully replicated. I hate to say it but at this point he could give out everything and it's well documented enough that he would retain rights in all markets that matter. There really is no concern for IP anymore. Nobody can steal the technology.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ScottL,
Another paragraph of pure rubbish. No professional would carry out that evaluation without being paid for it.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Pure rubbish is not understanding the U.S. patent system is a first to file protection.

Doug Marker apparently doesn't understand that.

More pure rubbish is the "Swanger" rumor. A Rossibot posted this dude's name as someone he knew in the Miami area and it has taken off like wild fire...

Another interesting note is at the end of a rambling long Rossiclown post on 27 March, 2016 at 8:21p.m.:
Warm Regards,
Dr Andrea Rossi, CEO of Leonardo Corp, sole owner of the Intellectual Property and the Trademarks of the E-Cat.
It would appear that the IH/Rossiclown split is becoming more defined. Hmmm.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com/2016/0 ... e.html?m=1

Website for Swanger source.

Sad how these Rossibots grasp at straws.