LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: LENR Is Real

Postby ladajo » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:08 pm

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Axil
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Axil » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:55 pm

Bernie Koppenhofer commented to Andrea Rossi on the Journal of Nuclear Physics that did not understand why Rossi could not persuade the customer of E-Cat plant used in the year-long test to come forward and report on the savings they had made from using the E-Cat.

Rossi responded:

Andrea Rossi
April 14, 2016 at 1:44 PM
Bernie Koppenhofer:
You are too intelligent not to understand that a company cannot be happy of all the blogosphere hurricane around this issue. Our Customer spoke his satisfaction with facts, not words: he bought 3 units like the one he tested during this year with a company set up specifically for this purpose.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

Rossi has not identified the Customer behind the company created for the test — JM Chemical Products, Inc. The License Agreement between Leonardo Corp just mentions that JMC is “owned by an entity formed in the United Kingdom”, so I assume that thsi the customer who Rossi has said has bought three more plants.

Rossi mentioned that there were many problems to deal with during the 1-year test, so I would assume that the new plants will have been redesigned based on what was learned during the test.

The UK is outside of the licensing area covered by the contract with Industrial Heat, so there may be no legal issues connected with the current lawsuit that Rossi has filed against IH to interfere with this sale. Of course, this is all unconfirmed at the moment — it will be interesting to see if we can get some external confirmation of Rossi’s statement.

==================
http://www.jmprotech.com/images-uploade ... ochure.pdf

Ok, so people I(Mats Lewan) have talked to, who visited the plant, got a presentation from someone supposedly being the ‘Director of Engineering’ at JM Products Inc, that supposedly produced metal sponges for catalytic applications. The Director of Engineering told them that they were very satisfied since the yield per amount of electric energy consumed was significantly larger than in the company’s other production sites, maybe 10x or 20x (figure uncertain). Someone got a glimpse though a door and saw what seemed to be production activity. Only that T Darden told people I have talked to that the COP was about one and that there was no production in the customer’s factory. So truth seems to have many different faces here.'

Rossi claimed it was not Johnson Matthey.

But they fit JM Chemical (original name) perfectly are from the UK and now *you* tell us they were making catalytic sponges.

I mean who else could it be?

I think Rossi was just protecting them.

I really hope it is them or a similar type company. Somebody that would definitely not participate in a scam.

Really be weird if it wasn't them at this point.

I think the 3rd hand denials are just so they can stay out of it for as long as possible.

Skipjack

Postby Skipjack » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:17 pm

More Rossisays.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:07 am

Ahh yup. Nothing but Rossisaid.

It woukd be really funny to find out that he sold himself 3 Ecats, and claimed magical customers again.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

Skipjack

Postby Skipjack » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:32 am

Giorgio

Postby Giorgio » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:56 am

I second that :mrgreen:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:36 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:50 pm

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:07 am

I predict a continuance...
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

sdg

Postby sdg » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:14 pm

Going out on a limb with that prediction paperburn?
:D :wink:

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:41 pm

My middle name is "Danger" :D
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:58 pm

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:54 am

There are some great comments from Tom Clarke on Mats' blog especially discussion around the test that most convinced him years ago. I think it shows just how devious a scam could be, especially in regard to hidden power and dummy water pumps.

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:59 pm

I have always found Tom Clarke quite good. We had a couple of good debates here some time back. Haven't seen him around much of late, at least contributing.

In any event, looks like Rossiclown's former contractor lawyer is about to meet a real law firm:

Looks like Darden is not going to mess around crushing Rossiclown like a little bug. He has hired a serious big gun.
I wonder how long this goes before Rossiclown pleads for out of court settlement, flees, or just drops it?

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:57 pm

For those who are wondering where the Miami Mystery Factory is...

Is he still in it?

Google Coords: 25.816014, -80.324947

Return to “News”