LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

As forecast, liar ladajo is responding with more drivel both here and on the BLP thread.
I can't recall that he has ever come up with a single fact.

ScottL
Posts: 1122
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:As forecast, liar ladajo is responding with more drivel both here and on the BLP thread.
I can't recall that he has ever come up with a single fact.
Replace ladajo with parallel and I think you're on to something. Your link and run behavior is atrocious and when you do leave a comment based on some link, it clearly shows you didn't read the link you posted. It's downright comical at this point how far off base you've become. You truly are the comedy gift that keeps on giving.

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

ScottL,
That is entirely wrong. I always read the stuff in the links I post. You can't show otherwise, but just take liar ladajo's word for it. Liar ladajo thinks that when I post something that is not favorable to my case that means I haven't read it. He too is wrong.

Further I would welcome sensible debate and will answer sensible comments. I have no desire to feed the trolls though.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

Well gee Parallel, when you post something and say it says means or says one thing, however when read by others it clearly says another, that would seem to indicate that you are not reading your links. Not to mention the fact you refuse to defend them when critical questions are posed.

If you are in fact reading them, and still coming to the conclusions that you have posted, then that in itself is a whole entire higher level of issues that you are demonstrating regarding a lack of comprehension or straight out cognitive dysfunction. Either way, your posts are a gold mine of humor and comedy. Keep on trucking!

I like how you are also assuming that others can't think for themselves, and are taking what I say as reality! That is also another level of humor we don't deserve. I do suppose that you would think that way, after all, we all can't be right, and you wrong. I must be just me, and everyone else around here follows me like a lemming in your world. There is a clue here for you. I hope that you can have at least a glimmer of understanding for your own sake.

Moo!

Oh, almost forgot again, Rossi is full of shit, and next week we get a to see it first hand in his Answer to the IH Counter Suit! I can't wait to see what fantasies he tries to spin, and then will be held accountable for in the following court proceedings. I am also wondering when the criminal "shoe" will drop, and state or federal agencies file criminal counts against him (fraud, operating without a license, tax evasion, false official statements, etc...). This could shape up to be a Very Un-Merry Christmas for Rossiclown! Can you say "Screwed"? or is it "Scrooged"? :P
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

:iar ladajo,
Well gee Parallel, when you post something and say it says means or says one thing, however when read by others it clearly says another,
Show actual quotes - don't make stuff up.
As usual you post (and waste) a page with no facts.

PolyGirl
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by PolyGirl »

Brilliant Light Power, Inc. (BLP), formerly BlackLight Power, Inc. of Cranbury, New Jersey is a company founded by Randell L. Mills in 1991. who claims to have discovered a new energy source. Mills self-published a closely related book, The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics.

Critical analysis of the claims have been published in the peer reviewed journals Physics Letters A, New Journal of Physics, Journal of Applied Physics and Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics. These works note that the proposed theory is inconsistent with quantum mechanics, and that the proposed hydrino states are unphysical and incompatible with key equations that have been experimentally verified many times.

In 1999, the Nobel prize winning physicist Philip Warren Anderson said he is "sure that it's a fraud" and in the same year another Nobel prize winning physicist, Steven Chu, called it "extremely unlikely". In 2009, IEEE Spectrum magazine characterized it as a "loser" technology because "most experts don't believe such lower states exist, and they say the experiments don't present convincing evidence" and mentioned that Wolfgang Ketterle had said the claims are "nonsense" BLP has announced several times that it was about to deliver commercial products based on Mill's theories but has not delivered a working product.[1]

I have known about Mills before this site was even up and running and Mills has not delivered any new energy source to the public since 1991. That is 25 years. Therefore:

Mills is full of shit.

Regards
Polygirl
[1] Brilliant Light Power This quote has been shortened for brevity.
The more I know, the less I know.

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote::iar ladajo,
Well gee Parallel, when you post something and say it says means or says one thing, however when read by others it clearly says another,
Show actual quotes - don't make stuff up.
As usual you post (and waste) a page with no facts.
You have an unparalleled (pun intended) ability to make me laugh out loud.
Thank you. :lol:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

PolyGirl wrote:Brilliant Light Power, Inc. (BLP), formerly BlackLight Power, Inc. of Cranbury, New Jersey is a company founded by Randell L. Mills in 1991. who claims to have discovered a new energy source. Mills self-published a closely related book, The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Physics.

Critical analysis of the claims have been published in the peer reviewed journals Physics Letters A, New Journal of Physics, Journal of Applied Physics and Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics. These works note that the proposed theory is inconsistent with quantum mechanics, and that the proposed hydrino states are unphysical and incompatible with key equations that have been experimentally verified many times.

In 1999, the Nobel prize winning physicist Philip Warren Anderson said he is "sure that it's a fraud" and in the same year another Nobel prize winning physicist, Steven Chu, called it "extremely unlikely". In 2009, IEEE Spectrum magazine characterized it as a "loser" technology because "most experts don't believe such lower states exist, and they say the experiments don't present convincing evidence" and mentioned that Wolfgang Ketterle had said the claims are "nonsense" BLP has announced several times that it was about to deliver commercial products based on Mill's theories but has not delivered a working product.[1]

I have known about Mills before this site was even up and running and Mills has not delivered any new energy source to the public since 1991. That is 25 years. Therefore:

Mills is full of shit.

Regards
Polygirl
[1] Brilliant Light Power This quote has been shortened for brevity.
Well said!

:D
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Polygirl,
1. You should have posted that on the BLP thread
2. Visit the BLP thread and watch the video for Dec 6th linked there.
Then make a comment after earning what is now happening.

Giorgio
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: China, Italy

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by Giorgio »

parallel wrote:2. Visit the BLP thread and watch the video for Dec 6th linked there.
Then make a comment after earning what is now happening.
And what should we learn or discover from those video?
They are just videos with few blinking light and lot of words. No data nor anything that can be verified or analyzed.
Please enlighten us. What is happening exactly (apart from a desperate attempt from BLP to scam more money)?
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

PolyGirl
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:16 pm
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by PolyGirl »

parallel wrote:Polygirl,
1. You should have posted that on the BLP thread (Done)
2. Visit the BLP thread and watch the video for Dec 6th linked there.(Done)
Then make a comment after earning what is now happening.
(Nothing)

Mills and Rossi are full of shit.

Regards
Polygirl
The more I know, the less I know.

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Two posts from the lenr forum.

Parkhomov's replication of the Rossi Lugano Reactor not less than 1,900 times power density of the best batteries.

Hi all
Best to include the calculations, even if they are back of the envelope.

Converting the result of the 640 MJ output to Kilowatt Hours = 177.8 kW h (kilowatt hours) wolframalpha.com/input/?i=convert+640+MJ+to+Kilowatt+hours

Parkhomov's little dog-bone has at least the power of 1937 high quality AA batteries at 9.56 Watt hours per battery
allaboutbatteries.com/Energy-tables.html

The power density is enormous. :0 Parkhomov's dog-bone is about the size of 4 AA batteries; but produces the power 16.08 liters of AA bateries, near enough a barrel full of the best AA Batteries power, packed into something less that the size of a tube of tooth paste.

Consider this is the unrefined technology no wonder Big oil is terrified.

Kind Regards walker
************************************
I have spent time with Alexander Parkhomov. Quiet, modest, as one of my friends described him, 'almost saintly' he had the benefit of the usual very good Russian scientific education. But his LENR work has from the start been hampered by limited resources both financial and physical. Not a wealthy man, he lives (I am sure) on an academic pension and state supplements. Which is not a lot of money in Eastern Europe/Russia. So, although a full Professor in his working life he is now pretty much one of us garage/kitchen table researchers. Which is to be admired.
Alan Smith Super-Moderator.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index. ... #post42889

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

And these prove what? That Walker (an established Troll) can do basic math out of context? Or that Alan Smith, with known and established bias, thinks someone is a nice man, which has no relevance to his ability to design, perform, or analyze an experiment. And especially in regards to someone that has been documented manipulating his data upon critique to attempt to further support his position, as well as copy/pasting data to fill in coverage gaps?

Really Parallel? That's what you've got? Please try to answer some of the questions that have been posed to you. For example, lets talk about the nice man Parkhomov's calibration regimes (which has been asked of you a number of times).

Or, is this once again a Drive-by Cherry Pick posting with no real depth or relevance?

Moo!
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:24 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Should any readers (not for trolls) be interested, Dr. Edmund Storms was interviewed about the development and history of LENR that you can listen to here.
http://thesyncbook.com/network/?rtag=pentamental&ep=18

ladajo
Posts: 6204
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: North East Coast

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

Parallel,
Let's try to make things easy for you; how about one question?

Where are Rossiclown's "products"?

Industrial Waste to Oil Convertor?
Thermoelectric Device?
E-Cat Low Temp;
Version A: With radiation, and lead shielding?
Version B: Without radiation, without lead shielding?
Version C: Dry Steam?
Version D: Residential Cat?
Version E: Industrial Cat?
Version F: Secret Military Cat?
Hot Cat?
Hot Cat Jet Engine Version?
Hot Cat Dry Steam?
Hot Cat Industrial?
QuarkX?
QuarkX Direct Electric Generator?
QuarkX Jet Engine?
QuarkX Propellantless Propulsion Device?

For now, let's not get into the E-Cat fuel changes...

Oh, I know, maybe you can ask Ed Storms... he probably knows where Rossiclown's products are.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Post Reply