LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

ladajo

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by ladajo »

Results from the Thursday hearing... looks like the court is tiring of the tennis match...
ORDER

THIS MATTER is before the Court following an informal discovery hearing held before the undersigned on April 20, 2017. Having held a hearing in this matter, it is ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that the defendant’s request for sanctions is DENIED for the reasons stated on the record.
It is further ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that the plaintiff’s request for sanctions is DENIED for the reasons stated on the record.
It is further ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that Plaintiffs’ Reconsideration of this Court’s February 23, 2017 Order regarding the Zalli documents is DENIED for the reasons stated on the record.
It is further ORDERED AND ADJUDGED that the defendants’ request for protective order with respect to the 30(b)(6) depositions of the corporate representatives of defendants IPH International B.V. and Cherokee Investment Partners, LLC is DENIED for the reasons stated on the record. The depositions shall occur on or before May 5, 2017. If the parties are unable to reach an agreement as to the date of the depositions, the 30(b)(6) deposition of IPH International B.V. shall take place on May 4, 2017 at 10:00 AM and the 30(b)(6) deposition of Cherokee Investment Partners, LLC shall take place on May 5, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Miami, Florida this 20th day of April, 2017.
So the Spoliation Sanctions Motion from IH was denied, it will be interesting to see the reasons why. Anything now is speculative. Also, the Motions for Summary Judgements from all parties are still pending, and not heard at this hearing. Probably the next one.

Rossiclown's Sock Puppet posts on his Comedy Extravaganza Blog are getting a little more pointed and come across (IMO) as a little more desperate.
One of the more funny recent motions from IH was to block Rossiclown from testifying in court about his "I am but a humble little old man who has sacrificed his health to all this...". It has not been heard yet, and I will love to see the hearing minutes. Should be entertaining!

The day of reckoning is coming soon for this fraud, if it makes it there, trial dates are is still holding for June. I really do hope he ends up back in jail where he belongs, with criminal proceedings for fraud, tax evasion, and whatever else they can throw at him following him being crushed in civil court. Soon the Rossiclown Fraud Funded Real Estate Empire is going to collapse. I feel no pity.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

This paper gives a theory for cold fusion and mentions the main pllayers..

"The scientific community’s adaptation to new knowledge is never easy. The current paradigm of physics does not support effects such as cold nuclear fusion. The situation is complicated by the fact that the ambitious and expensive attempts to find a solution to the problems of controlled thermonuclear fusion, which have lasted for more than half a century, have gone too far for a quiet termination."

http://www.sciencedirect.com.ezproxy.gr ... 3X17304184

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

The problem with that article is:
A new method of nuclear fusion, the so-called cold nuclear fusion was discovered in 1989 by Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons [4]. The phenomenon of cold nuclear fusion in metal crystals today has been confirmed by numerous experiments [5].
The author then proceeds from that point to that LENR/CF is a fact, and goes on from there to expound on some theory as to how it happens.
When there has not been any conclusive proof of fusion occurring in metals like described that is accepted as fact by fusion physicists. Nor does he provide any indication that these few experiments are disputed or could have been measurement error. Nope.

I'll say Rossi is right about one thing, even if he used this point as part of his likely scam: Why stop at trying to convince people or come up with a theory that is accepted? The market will decide when you have an actual device that you are selling and making a fine profit from.

(And it seems that Rossi did not convince the "market" that his device works at all.)

Crawdaddy

Post by Crawdaddy »

parallel

Post by parallel »

Crawdaddy,
Actually, I don't think theories are that valuable at present, as they are so difficult to prove or falsify. What is needed for LENR acceptance is commercial reactors, probably in 2018. After that, money for basic research will be plentiful. What else will the unemployed hot fusion physicists have to do?
AA

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

parallel wrote:Crawdaddy,
Actually, I don't think theories are that valuable at present, as they are so difficult to prove or falsify. What is needed for LENR acceptance is commercial reactors, probably in 2018. After that, money for basic research will be plentiful. What else will the unemployed hot fusion physicists have to do?
AA
Actually, what is needed for LENR to be accepted by the majority is for there to be a repeatable experiment that shows the process happening. Right now we have a number of experiments, but none of them (that I am aware of) have been replicated when another group tries to repeat the experiment. Hell, not even the groups with the first event are able to repeat them in a reliable fashion.

Once we get a repeatable process, regardless of whether we have a satisfactory theory as to why it happens, LENR will be accepted as a real phenomenon.

parallel

Post by parallel »

krenshala,
There have been dozens of replications of Pons & Fleischmann, peer reviewed and published in established journals, dating back to about a year after their experiment.
Still academia and the MSM write it off as pseudo science. They simply refuse to look at the papers.
I regret that you are wrong but conclude only sale of working reactors will change the situation.

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

So, who has working 'reactors'? Rossi sure doesn't.

parallel

Post by parallel »

krenshala wrote:So, who has working 'reactors'? Rossi sure doesn't.
A number of people have working reactors including Rossi. MFMP is shortly to test a new one by me356.

What is needed is the manufacture and commercial sale of same.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

A number of people have working reactors including Rossi. MFMP is shortly to test a new one by me356.
Drinking the Kool-Aid again I see.

Prove it. (Oh, sorry, that's right, you can't. Oh well).

And for the record, the behaviours exhibited by "me356" on LENR-Forum and with MFMP indicate he is pulling everyone's leg for a laugh. There is absolutely NO PROOF he has anything other than "idiot-bait" (an alternative form of "click-bait"). It appears to me to date, that your hoped for hero me356, is actually just trolling the crowd to see how far he can bait folks to make jollies for himself and his ego. I predict there will be no test, delayed / postponed for [insert bullshit reason here]. And if he ever does offer something up to MFMP, it will fail and he will either claim "not tested correctly" or "hah! had you all fooled you 'jack-asses'!

Parallel, you really should take a step back and realize how often you take suppositions and half-truths as straight-up facts. It really does damage your image and value to others. No offense intended, just an observation.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

They have raised 45000 dollars so far so how can it be a scam? :shock: :roll:
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Yes, paperburn, maybe I should relabel it "desperate idiot-bait".

As far as I can see, me356 is using the Rossiclown model to pull folk's legs who are desperately wanting him to be the 'real deal'.

Fantastic claims. A couple of non-meaningful photos / videos. I'll tell you all how, it's easy! Then later, after period of promise well expired, I can't tell you how because it is dangerous. Then later, I can't tell you how because it is my IP. Etc, etc, etc... This guy is stringing them along like lemmings.

Meh. What is the quote? "I want to believe"...

parallel

Post by parallel »

MFMP are starting to live test me356's reactor today.

Log book https://docs.google.com/document/d/1puq ... VFGsg/edit#

You can see the results here when it starts.
https://freeboard.io/board/MwMhlL

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I am happy that the test ran. Too bad it didn't work, and now me365 is making excuses...
Let us see if he tries again. He made some pretty bold claims in the past.

Skipjack

Post by Skipjack »

ladajo wrote:I am happy that the test ran. Too bad it didn't work, and now me365 is making excuses...
Let us see if he tries again. He made some pretty bold claims in the past.
Yes, that was great! Oh how they were expecting this to finally be the real thing and again nothing. The sad part is that this is distracting from real fusion science.