LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Troll ladajo,
I have court papers. You have nothing but your warped brain.
You couldn't even answer the question

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:Troll ladajo,
I have court papers. You have nothing but your warped brain.
You couldn't even answer the question
Those court papers are Rossi's claim. There is no reason to believe they're based in fact or reality. Your attempts to defend him become more and more futile and laughable.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Parallel, are you really that dumb? Seriously?

Also, we are stlll waiting for you to prove Rossiclown has a Doctorate.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

parallel

Post by parallel »

A long piece from Infinite Energy from someone that knows the players.
http://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazi ... -lenr.html
(Trolls can give it a miss as it is longer than their attention span.)

Troll ladajo, I see you still have NOTHING to back up your claim the court filing is wrong.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

parallel wrote:A long piece from Infinite Energy from someone that knows the players.
http://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazi ... -lenr.html
(Trolls can give it a miss as it is longer than their attention span.)

Troll ladajo, I see you still have NOTHING to back up your claim the court filing is wrong.

Parallel,

Did you read the article? It almost entirely tears down Rossi and shows near conclusively that he is a fraud. Albeit unintentional, this has to be your best and most worthy post on here yet.

From the Author/Article:
The bottom line is that there was not a conclusive Rossi test to report that we witnessed.
In June 2011 I met Rossi in Miami along with his partners from Leonardo. Mike Melich and Marianne Macy were also present. Prior to the meeting I had constructed a consortium committed to funding $15mil provided we could establish mutually agreed-upon test conditions. We didn’t get far. The meeting lasted about two hours but from the beginning was fraught with conflict. I mentioned that Ed Storms would design and run the calorimetry of our proposed test, which in hindsight I realize ended the negotiations. A real scientist and experimentalist such as Ed was too risky for Rossi. Soon after Rossi threw a tantrum, set a series of absurd conditions and left the room, followed by a train of his partners hoping to sooth the genius’ hurt feelings. Although I wasn’t amused at the time, I should have been. Rossi is a character sprung from Hollywood central casting.
I met with Tom Darden only once, in February 2014 in NYC for several hours. Similar to others on CMNS, over the years I have dealt with a kaleidoscope of personalities in business. After some painful lessons along the way I’ve gotten to be a decent judge of character. I’d judge Tom Darden a straightshooter. Tom described his motives as “saving the planet.” CO2 emissions and related pollution were a deep concern to him. “We have to do something,” he said. In that context, he must have approached Rossi with an open mind, although as a businessman he wasn’t going to write a check without conditions. Tom Darden seems a “typical” well-meaning wealthy person trying to use his resources to solve one of our planet's biggest problems.
It’s clear to me the IH tests failed entirely. Rossi had to be present with the device at all times, a very bad sign. When the e-Cat failed he conjured up the Hot-Cat, a Very Very bad sign. If the e-Cat produced even a small excess energy, that was enough to prove LENR to the world and to gain funding. Yet, the e-Cat effort was abandoned in favor of high-temperature work. The calorimetry design at the Hot-Cat’s high temperatures was very challenging and certainly caused extensive delays. It’s the perfect setting for bad intentions. Delay and obfuscation rule.
Folks, it’s time to move on.

parallel

Post by parallel »

The analysis by Patent Attorney David French makes interesting reading. He thinks there is a fair chance it will be settled out of court.
http://www.infinite-energy.com/iemagazi ... wsuit.html

parallel

Post by parallel »

ScottL, of course I read it. I don't make up my mind until I have all the information.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Ok, it is official. Parallel is really that dumb. He actually posted an article that cut his own throat in an attempted defense of Rossiclown.
Scott, you are right, it is the best Parallel post yet. I actually almost fell out of my chair laughing when I saw it.
See, here again you act like an idiot. Try this on for fit: I see you still have NOTHING to back your claim the court filing is RIGHT.

Here, let me help you; The reason it is a court case, is because both sides claim the other is wrong. Thus, the court gets to decide, once EVIDENCE is presented, beyond "claims".
Do you get it now? Please tell me you don't, I really want the fun to continue. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:ScottL, of course I read it. I don't make up my mind until I have all the information.

Now that is the biggest load of bullshit yet!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Parallel HAS NOT MADE UP HIS MIND IF ROSSI IS RIGHT!!!!!

Looks like another one has fallen, Lewans backing up, and now Parallel!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I think it will settle out of court as well, Rossiclown will realize his only chance to escape is to pay them back in return for no countersuit claiming fraud on his part.

Two of the best quotes from the Patent Lawyer's take:
These allegations are so ill-conceived that it’s almost an embarrassment to criticize them.
This Complaint is so flawed that we might see Court Motions to have it clarified before the defendants file their Answers.
Once again Parallel, brilliantly played!

:lol:

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

He really is beyond any hope of recovery.......
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

The bottom line is that there was not a conclusive Rossi test to report that we witnessed.
Yes, it is simply mind boggling that Parallel insists on trying to keep his Titanic afloat (even though it appears that he is finally starting to backpedal), even when faced with a quote like the one above. In my opinion, it is the most damning statement yet, given what it declaratively states, and that it was said by someone who was/is(?) still one (and you know she talked to her husband about it first as well) of the most closest folks at all to Rossiclown. Notice the key word "we" ie. Seasoned professional academic researcher, and seasoned professional technical reporter, commenting on someone who even stayed/lived with them. It just doesn't get any more damning without the final nail; "Yes, we believe he was conducting a fraud for personal ego and enrichment. He played us, and it is embarrassing that we could not see it then."

I bet she has some really juicy stuff in her archive that she alluded to. It may well become part of the court case, and picked up during discovery by IH. This may be a reason she decided to write the article, as a signal to IH's representatives at Jones Day to 'come and get it'. If she was trying to protect Rossiclown, she would not have mentioned it. There really was no need to put that out on the table as a "oh, and I have so much more stuff I can share" while expressing doubt about what Rossiclown was really up to.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajoLiar wrote. "Here, let me help you; The reason it is a court case, is because both sides claim the other is wrong. Thus, the court gets to decide, once EVIDENCE is presented, beyond "claims"."

You claim the ERv's report is wrong. Show what "the other side" has actually claimed. You can't because they haven't made any statement regarding the ERV's report yet. That doesn't stop you from making things up. Suggest you use a brown font for your fart like comments. This would make it easier to avoid the smell.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

parallel wrote:ladajoLiar wrote. "Here, let me help you; The reason it is a court case, is because both sides claim the other is wrong. Thus, the court gets to decide, once EVIDENCE is presented, beyond "claims"."

You claim the ERv's report is wrong. Show what "the other side" has actually claimed. You can't because they haven't made any statement regarding the ERV's report yet. That doesn't stop you from making things up. Suggest you use a brown font for your fart like comments. This would make it easier to avoid the smell.
Oh Parallel, you really are acting like a pouting child who has been caught misbehaving.
Let me help you (again...); I have never claimed the ERV report is wrong. Show me where I did.
What I have asked you repeatedly, is for you to prove the report is right, since you are so convinced it is, and yet you haven't seen it. All you have provided so far is Rossisaid.
So, prove to everyone the ERV report has proven Ecat to work. And while you are at it, you can also prove that Rossiclown has a Doctorate, as we are all still waiting for that from you as well. You keep making these assertions, but with no proof.
I, and others, at least have proved that Rossiclown has lied (over and over), as well as made shit up (over and over), using Rossiclown's own words and actions.

parallel

Post by parallel »

parallel. The court complaint filed by Rossi - Items 71 - 73 are as follows. What evidence, like reports or statements, do the trolls have to dispute this? It seems that without any evidence you dispute the ERV's report.

ladajo wrote: "What evidence do you have that the report holds water? Rossisaid?"

parallel "I have court papers. You have nothing but your warped brain.
You couldn't even answer the question"

ladajo. Those court papers are Rossi's claim. There is no reason to believe they're based in fact or reality. Your attempts to defend him become more and more futile and laughable.

parallel. " ladajo wrote. "Here, let me help you; The reason it is a court case, is because both sides claim the other is wrong. Thus, the court gets to decide, once EVIDENCE is presented, beyond "claims"."

You claim the ERv's report is wrong. Show what "the other side" has actually claimed. You can't because they haven't made any statement regarding the ERV's report yet. That doesn't stop you from making things up. Suggest you use a brown font for your fart like comments. This would make it easier to avoid the smell."

ladajoliar. Oh Parallel, you really are acting like a pouting child who has been caught misbehaving.
Let me help you (again...); I have never claimed the ERV report is wrong.

parallel. I gave items 71 -73 presented to court (false statements cause legal problems for the writer) as evidence and asked what evidence you ladajo had, that showed the claims were wrong. As is clear from the exchange shown above, ladajo never provided any evidence, as he has none, and simply tried to change the subject.