LENR Is Real

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

parallel

Re: LENR Is Real

Post by parallel »

Liar ladajo knows I'm not going to feed trolls like him, but keeps posting just because he is a troll.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Sorry I cannot give you full love this week Parallel, I am busy with a Strategic Think Tank in DC. I promise, love will come soon.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Just a quick note: Rossiclown has provided his Answer to the Counter-suit, and (Surprise!), a quick skim indicates his defense is based on saying pretty much 'they lied', with no supporting evidence/material. Looks a lot (granted weaker) like his initial law-suit against IH (claims with no substance).

Seems like the process is heading towards Rossiclown's filing against IH being dismissed due to lack of support/evidence and IH's counter-suit being processed against Rossiclown (with a probable bad results for the Rossiclown!).

And, we still await for criminal filings from state/federal equities against Rossiclown.

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/cas ... rden_et_al
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And a follow on note to clarify Rossiclown's defense strategy.
Not only, 'They lied',
in addition, 'I don't know or recall'.

The SS Rossiclown needs to start bailing. The roll periods are getting dangerously long.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

This is becoming so funny, Rossi reply offered NO EVIDENCE at all at support of his claims... I mean, he didn't even attempt to offer an evidence!
I am sure the judge will be quite pissed off once he fully absorb Rossi reply and start to realize what a huge waste of time and resources this case has been so far. I wonder how much time will need Rossi to realize he need to run out of the state ..... :roll:

I also wonder what will be parallel opinion on Rossi's reply. He practically said he has NOTHING to support his claims of the last 3 years :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Well, the trend continues, the Third Party Defendants from the IH Counter-suit have posted (again) their Motion to Dismiss. It reads purely as a 'Throw shit on the wall and see what sticks' approach. Basically, they offer nothing to back up the multitude of "so what, prove it" statements against the Counter Suit. I anticipate this Motion to Dismiss will be shortly and perfunctorily Denied in Total by the court. Then they will have a week to ten days (unless they request extension) to submit an Answer. If the trend follows, the answer will look a lot like Rossiclown's Answer, ie. completely lacking any backup or support. This in turn will open them all up to an IH request for Summary Judgement, which would probably not go well for any of them, Rossiclown, and the Third Party defendants. IH may first request summary judgement on Rossiclown's suit, as it also, at this point, has nothing of substance to back it up.
Soo...
1st up: Court denies Third Party Motion to Dismiss in entirety.
2nd: Third Party provides Answer to Counter-suit (after possible filing date extension request, which at the most may run them out to late January).
3rd: IH requests Summary Judgement for Rossiclown suit against them, in anticipation that Rossiclown lacks any substance to his case.
4th: IH Request Summary Judgement for Rossiclown and Third Parties in IH Counter-suit, in anticipation that none of them, again, have provided any substance to their side of the argument.
?th: Rossiclown (and possibly other Foreign Nationals) skip the country.
?th: Court seizes Rossiclown U.S. properties. (Make me wonder if anyone is watching what he and Johnson are doing with their Florida Real Estate Empire these days, which they used IH money to purchase.
?th: Criminal charges are filed against Rossiclown, his wife, and Henry Johnson, and possibly others regarding Tax Evasion, Fraud, and Falsification of Records.

Somewhere in here is also the STRONG possibility of one or more of the Third Party Counter-suit defendants flipping on Rossiclown in order to cut a deal, and limit pain/exposure on the civil, and/or criminal side (once that part happens).

This is shaping up to be a VERY entertaining winter/spring regarding The Adventures of Rossiclown and his JONP Sock Puppet Extravaganza. (Of note: The increasing use of 'single name' puppets; As predicted, he does read blogs, and pays attention to being outed.)

:D Dumb-asses.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Also, to be fair, there is no real requirement for a Motion to Dismiss outside of making a legal argument saying the complaint has no merit (legally). Although, to be clear, they did not not substantively accomplish any legal counter argument with the submitted 'so what?' position. I really don't see them getting any mileage out of the Motion at all.
We shall see. Once it is dismissed, I do however anticipate some maneuvering on their part to probably seek a deal, and include the outcome to some degree in their Answer to the Counter-suit. If they have not yet figured out that the SS Rossiclown has some serious flooding and related stability issues, then maybe they do deserve to go down with the ship.

parallel

Post by parallel »

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Ron
December 24, 2016 at 7:50 PM
Dear Dr Rossi,
Today is Christmas, the day in which peace should be triumphant: do you think a settlement is possible, in theory, between Cherokee-IH and Leonardo Corporation?
Merry Christmas,
Ron

Andrea Rossi
December 25, 2016 at 10:14 AM
Ron:
I hope so, but, as the ancient Romans used to say, ” si vis pacem, para bellum”.
Merry Christmas,
A.R.
Maybe someday when I am bored I will count the Rossiclown Sock Puppet attempts to prompt a settlement from IH. It would appear Rossiclown may be getting nervous about the outcome, given the 'Christmas Spirit' nature of the post.
Sad.
Anyone interested in starting a pool on when Rossiclown bolts the U.S.?

Merry Christmas Parallel, and no, I haven't forgotten my gift to you.

Moo!

JoeP

Post by JoeP »

Merry Christmas all :)

I'm still holding firm on my original bet that IH settles. They want to keep the IP IMO.
That said, it looks a lot less likely than I thought a few months ago!

I do like Rossi's quote tho.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Hey Joe,
I used to think they might, just to get their money back. However, now I think they are going to burn Rossiclown to the ground, to make a point, and example of him for other scammers.

My money says he bolts, and IH becomes the reluctant (and temporary) owners of Miami area Real Estate.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Rossiclown's partner Henry Johnson. They have been together since the NH days IIRC.

ScottL

Post by ScottL »

ladajo wrote:Hey Joe,
I used to think they might, just to get their money back. However, now I think they are going to burn Rossiclown to the ground, to make a point, and example of him for other scammers.

My money says he bolts, and IH becomes the reluctant (and temporary) owners of Miami area Real Estate.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Rossiclown's partner Henry Johnson. They have been together since the NH days IIRC.
I haven't been following the saga closely the last month or so. Are they waiting on a decision from the judge to move forward now?

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

Next major event should be when Third Party(s) provide an Answer to the Counter-Suit. Right now they are haggling over the Third Party Motion to Dismiss, which more than likely will be denied in total. I expect the Answer to come before the end of the month if the timeline holds. Rossiclown got his Answer in (late), and it is meaningless "Prove it" about sums it up.
There was an interesting comment on LENR Forum regarding the application of Federal Rule 8 in answers, and how it prohibits (Judge can and should strike) use of 'Provide specific evidence' and 'documents speak for themselves' answers. So it may be that Rossiclown and his clown-show lawyers look stupid and get slapped (again) by the court.

In any event, I believe the next 'biggee' is going to be whether or not the 3rd Party(s) stay on board the SS Rossiclown, or they bail and turn on Rossiclown. Slowly there are painted into a corner of fraud. The latest in discovery haggling has IH stating bluntly that if the court wants it, they will provide specific detailed evidence proving the non-existence of JMP as a real customer, and Bass as a fake.

It looks more and more like IH will pressure 3rd Party(s) successfully to turn on Rossiclown, and will push for either a summary judgement on Rossiclown's Suit against them (ie. He ain't got shit, find against him), as well as a summary judgement on the counter-suit from IH against him (ie. Why waste time going to trial when he has no defense or argument against what we have tabled against him). Things seem to be looking worse and worse for Rossiclown. He may yet bail the country.

NotAPhysicist

Post by NotAPhysicist »

I'm interested to see how this plays out, it has been a long time..
I can't believe this will be the final act, but maybe?

parallel

Post by parallel »

Brillouin reactor confirmed to work.
http://www.e-catworld.com/2017/01/05/pr ... echnology/

Rossi's QuarkX still on track for a demo in a couple of months.

BLP's SunCell about halfway through 2017

Should be a good year to see the trolls scurrying for cover.