Low-Cost Fusion Project Steps Out of the Shadows

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Betruger

Re: Low-Cost Fusion Project Steps Out of the Shadows

Post by Betruger »

mvanwink5 wrote:Does Park have an explanation as to why the Navy would put $12M into WB-8, get the mini-B results, then not go for the big e-guns needed for WB-8? If I was a VC or interested $ party that would be my first question.
Govt red tape & politics, and at least one friendly Navy middleman that mutually agrees with EMC2 that EMC2's better off with VC; the assumption being that that's an inevitable tangency at some point in the future.. ?
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Maui

Post by Maui »

At least if the next funding comes from VC, we probably stand a better chance of being kept up to date with progress than we did with the Navy holding the purse strings.

Maui

Post by Maui »

At least if the next funding comes from VC, we probably stand a better chance of being kept up to date with progress than we did with the Navy holding the purse strings.