Paging Johann Prins

Point out news stories, on the net or in mainstream media, related to polywell fusion.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

TallDave

Paging Johann Prins

Post by TallDave »

http://spectrum.ieee.org/energywise/sem ... discovered

"Scientists had long thought magnetism prevented superconductivity because magnetic fields disrupt Cooper pairs. However, in the past few decades, investigators have discovered several classes of superconductors that are also magnetic, such as organic superconductors and iron-based superconductors."
n*kBolt*Te = B**2/(2*mu0) and B^.25 loss scaling? Or not so much? Hopefully we'll know soon...

Diogenes

Re: Paging Johann Prins

Post by Diogenes »

Wow. 288 Views so far. It would seem a lot of people are interested in hearing Johann Prins' Opinion. I know I am. :)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

I am as well. I also wouldn't mind hearing how his endeavors have been going since he last posted here.

Giorgio

Post by Giorgio »

I have been following him on the web and it seems like not much happened since he last was here and published his book.

His theory is at least more interesting than many other I read, but I can't say that I was convinced by the discussion I had with him. Still I strongly appreciate that he took lot of time and effort to explain his ideas when questioned by me and many other.

I strongly hope that he is right and I am wrong, as his theory will open LOT of interesting scientific scenarios.
Time will tell.

Edited to fix typo mistakes :roll:
A society of dogmas is a dead society.