Anyone know when EMCC was founded? Funded?

Discuss fusion-related developments, personalities, and events. Explore how we got to where we are today.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mattman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone know when EMCC was founded? Funded?

Postby mattman » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Hello,

Anyone know:

When EMCC was founded? (Business Records?)

When they got their first funding? (This was for HEPS)

When they started HEPS?

Thanks.

KitemanSA

Re: Anyone know when EMCC was founded? Funded?

Postby KitemanSA » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:07 am

Alway go to askmar first. http://www.askmar.com/Fusion.html

Dang, I was sure the askmar had copied all the EMC2FDC site documents to his site. Seems not the historical ones. Too bad.

Well, perhaps tomorrow I will try to post the ones I down-loaded to... umm... suggestions?

Stubby

Postby Stubby » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:23 am

Your own blog?
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:16 pm

Does anyone know how to upload such a file to facebook?

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Kite,
Are you going to talk about the 80's EMC2 and Pacific-Sierra Research Corp., or keep it with the official start-up of EMC2?
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:30 pm

I was going to upload EMC2's History of Polywell.

mattman

Postby mattman » Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Kiteman,

Did you upload it anywhere?

happyjack27

Postby happyjack27 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:24 pm

are you referring to EMCC the polywell company or EMCC the company i made up just not just to confuse you on this question?

KitemanSA

Postby KitemanSA » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:16 am

Return to “History”