Extended Maxwell Equations and Implications

Discuss how polywell fusion works; share theoretical questions and answers.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

happyjack27

Re: Extended Maxwell Equations and Implications

Post by happyjack27 »

i read some of the material you provided. namely, i read the home page to what you said was "his website".

i found some statements made on the home page of his website that were off-putting. so i pointed them out and explained why there were off-putting. (or as i put it originally, "not encouraging")

you're welcome.

happyjack27

Re: Extended Maxwell Equations and Implications

Post by happyjack27 »

i just looked up what the actual extended equations are.

it's basically adding a "magnetic charge" just like an electric charge. (search for "magnetic monopole" on this page: http://www.spec2000.net/06-electromag.htm )

the observational evidence shows that the multilpier on this magnetic charge is at most very very very very very very very very very close to zero. putting in zero for it drops those terms out, reducing to the standard maxwell equations.

The electric charge also drops neatly out of the dirac equation (schrodinger equation + special relativity = dirac equation), but no magnetic charge drops out of it.

a magnetic charge would mean a magnetic field with divergences, and that would violate conservation of energy.

there is no empirical evidence for setting this multiplier any higher or lower than zero. and if it was non-zero, it would definitely be very very ... lots of verys... small - we're talking plank scale small. and at that point, you're talking quantum field theory, not maxwell's equations.