Do yuo want a "Technical FAQ" section in this foru

Discuss the technical details of an "open source" community-driven design of a polywell reactor.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Would you like to see a "Technical FAQ" section in this forum?

Yes, and I want to help
12%
Yes, and I will kibitz
88%
Don't care
No votes
Not worth it
No votes
No!
No votes

Total votes: 17

KitemanSA

Do yuo want a "Technical FAQ" section in this foru

Post by KitemanSA »

Greetings all;
I sent the following PM to our estemed administrator, recommending a way to create a FAQs section.
If adding a Technical FAQs section to the FAQ button doesn't interest you, how about starting F.A.Q. section along side the History, Theory, and Design sections of the Technical area.

The process I would use (if you were to make me the moderator if that section and give me the proper permissions) would be first to seek out a list of FAQs. Second, I would place topics in the section eliciting answers to the questions. After some guided discussion time, when SOME sort of concensus is acheived, I would make a sticky topic which would be the FAQ as the title, and the answer inside.
He wondered about the level of interest. So:

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

I'd be glad to help.

And I can moderate.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Comments received are happily accepted, but please remember to vote!

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

I'd like to vote "Present".
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

KitemanSA

Post by KitemanSA »

Well, it has been almost exactly a week, and the vote is overwhelmingly in favor, 100% yes, with one "present". But the numbers are not staggeringly high.

I realize that several of us ...... more boisterous (?) posters seem to dominate this fine forum, but I am quite sure there are some lurkers out there that haven't voted.

How about participating a bit more. Come on, test the water, the swimmin's fine.

And VOTE!

Thank you for your support!

krenshala

Post by krenshala »

I'd love to help, but I think my skills are only up to the kibitzing level when it comes to fusors of any type. :D