website

Discuss ways to make polywell research more widely known or better understood. Includes education and outreach.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

xevioso

website

Post by xevioso »

Hello. I have been reading about the Polywell Project and I would like to contribute to the cause. It does sound like media awareness is an issue. Often, a professional website can help when it comes to securing funding and letting folks know you are serious. I design and develop websites for a living. I am more than happy to volunteer to develop a a professional site, which would include a lot of the videos of Dr Bussard's speeches, some of the papers, and other information that the community would deem useful.

Does anyone think that this would be useful or appropriate?

--Jeremy

jlumartinez

Post by jlumartinez »

I agree completely with you. A good website will help a lot. Please read this thread where we discussed this subject before: viewtopic.php?t=90

By now only askmar.com and strout.net are pages dedicated to Polywell but they are more a list of links that a concept of a complete website. It will be great if you go further!!. I suppose you are thinking in doing a kind of (unofficial) website for the company EMC2 in order make a better impression of the company. Great idea!

Zixinus

Post by Zixinus »

There is www.polywell.org . Who owns that? Is he a member here?

xevioso

No

Post by xevioso »

I don't own that. That site, like one or two others I have seen, is more community based, as it allows access to the a Wiki for hosting or changing information.

The site I am proposing to build will look very professional and is intended to reach out to a wider audience than just the people who are involved with the project. I became very excited about this when i heard about this project last week and I want to put together something visually appealing...I hope to have something completed in two days and then will solicit opinions...

I have purchased polywellenergy.com and .net for this purpose and will build the site there. Once it's done, I can transfer or host it anywhere people think would be appropriate.

Zixinus

Post by Zixinus »

Cool. Will you use some stuff from this site? My FAQ I'm trying to write and everyone seamlessly ignores, would be helpful.

jlumartinez

Post by jlumartinez »

Polywellenergy is a lovely name !!!