Suggested Publicity Stunts To Increase Pollywell Awareness.

Discuss ways to make polywell research more widely known or better understood. Includes education and outreach.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

esecallum

Suggested Publicity Stunts To Increase Pollywell Awareness.

Post by esecallum »

A MSIMON SAID WE SHOULD NOT DISCREDIT THE TOKAMAK ITER I SUGGEST POLYWELL PROMOTION STUNTS.

Could we organize a mass demonstration to promote this new theory?

outside every university and tokamak center?

an UNOCCUPIED expensive tokamak could be held hostage and would be THREATENED to be smeared in grease up if the tokamak people refused to listen to us..not actually greased up.....or better still... we could simply paint the labs with polywell graffiti...

we could have a massive protest with scantily clad girls pole dancing and shouting injustice done by the tokamak people.and the money conned by them.

WE COULD HAVE DANCING BEARS WITH DWARVES ON THEIR SHOULDERS.

we could have BATMAN AND SUPERMAN AND CAPATAIN AMERICA HOLDING HANDS.

we could have massive publicity by using tesla coils and lightening effects on the the cavelcade lorries.

naked girls and naked men (to satify the gays) could paint streamers on their bodies...with polywell reactor.logo's painted on their naked bodies.

this would make people wonder what it is about...generate a buzz.

excitement.

green painted dwarves could carry plasma globes so ordinary people could understand it.

This could generate massive publicity.

Or a a polywell enthusiast could threaten to jump of famous tall building like the Empire State or similar.

they would not ACTUALLY jump....

just pretend they were going to jump...

media circus could be invited...to witness the pretend death jump.

girls in bikini's or baywatch swimsuits girls on horseback could ride in town carrying plasma globes...with polywell reactor painted on their bikini tops.

at baseball matches semi naked girls and semi naked men to satisfy the gays could ran across the pitch carrying support pollywell messages.

or the future is pollywell.

we could get acrobats swinging like spiderman from buildings and dropping pollywell leaflets...

we could bust into newsrooms screaming pollywell reactor is being suppressed.

generating more buzz and excitement.

the name should be changed from polywell to Polly Well? to generate curiosity.

a possible logo.

"Let's succeed with Polly!.. Well?"

""Donate to make Polly Work!" Well?"

we need to be innovative and imaginative.

What do you people think of these bold publicity and awareness generating Ideas?

jlumartinez

Post by jlumartinez »

This is a SERIOUS research and this is the image we have to communicate. What you are proposing is completely wrong. Image what people will tend to think: " Look those girls in top-less, they are promoting a new energy reactor to change the world..." Come on ... I am a supporter of publicity , but technical publicity. Something like an small ad in the net or magazine:

Are you interested in the fusion energy of the future?
-- Polywell Energy --
Visit our website : http://www.xevioso.com/projects/polywell/index.html

esecallum

Post by esecallum »

jlumartinez wrote:This is a SERIOUS research and this is the image we have to communicate. What you are proposing is completely wrong. Image what people will tend to think: " Look those girls in top-less, they are promoting a new energy reactor to change the world..." Come on ... I am a supporter of publicity , but technical publicity. Something like an small ad in the net or magazine:

Are you interested in the fusion energy of the future?
-- Polywell Energy --
Visit our website : http://www.xevioso.com/projects/polywell/index.html
yes i understand what you are saying.

but JOE PUBLIC likes a hook,,a catch....

somethingto latch on it.....

it's called PR.

BILLIONS are spend on advertising,branding...

sex sells cars,planes,toys,tanks,coal....

sex sells...nothing wrong using it to sell fusion....

by making it fun and sexy you will reach a wider audience....

you need to hire blond googlooking hunk models to act as front persons or spokespersons.

nobody wants to look at boring equations and charts....or listen to old men in white coats...

wake up.

this is the MTV generation.

Nanos

Post by Nanos »

I'm all for the serious approach myself, but..

The general public are not.

They are taken in by pretty girls, or other media type stunts though.

Now whilst threatening to jump off a tall building might be going too far, there is still value in some of the other suggestions, someone famous who is pretty and is into polywell would help.

(Hermione Cockburn in the UK as a minor example.)

There is no reason publicity cannot be serious and yet also fun, speak with the creators of South Park and see if they might want to include it in an episode, you never know..

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

If we can get Dr. B to pose with a pretty girl I'm all for it.

If not I'm against it.

With one caveat. If you get the girl to pose with me I might have a different opinion. LOL

============

There is nothing sexier than knowing that a lack of oil will not be the downfall of civilization.

Or that we can help the poor of the world.

Or that if we roll these out your electric bill will be going down 30%.

Or that we no longer have to burn coal for energy.

zbarlici

funny as heck

Post by zbarlici »

sex sells fusion, eh?