Discuss ways to make polywell research more widely known or better understood. Includes education and outreach.
Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:32 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Pleased to be of help!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:27 am
- Location: Adelaide, Australia
It's funny how "understanding consciousness" scored lower than "true AI". Don't you need to understand consciousness to get to AI...?
- Posts: 334
- Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 1:10 am
- Location: Washington USA
I've always though that raising kids was a necessary prerequisite to building an AI.
ie First practice on a functioning NI (natural intelligence) system.
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn’t be called research, would it?" ~Albert Einstein