My fusionfuture blog

Discuss ways to make polywell research more widely known or better understood. Includes education and outreach.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
cgray45

My fusionfuture blog

Postby cgray45 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 am

Check out my blog-- not just about fusion, but anything that attracts this 40 something historians interest.

mattman
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

hey

Postby mattman » Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:24 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Yes, but the difference with the Wright Brother's was they did open reproducable experiments. Yes folks who did not bother to look at the work criticised them, but those who did actually look at the work, got to see the test rigs, data, and methods. Big difference.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

cgray45

Postby cgray45 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:27 am

Check out my blog-- not just about fusion, but anything that attracts this 40 something historians interest.

Feebleminded

Postby Feebleminded » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:44 pm

I had the same realization about a funding strategy. Social funding is a great alternative to SBIR or DARPA grants. Primarily so because it IS a very risky project, thus, to dilute the risk, increasing the number of financiers seems like the proper road to funding.

mattman

Hey Guys

Postby mattman » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Return to “Awareness”