Ebay or ..

Discuss funding sources for polywell research, including the non-profit EMC2 Fusion Development Corporation, as well as any other relevant research efforts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Nanos wrote:Fingers crossed and good to hear of progress, if I may ask, was this through networking approach via friends of friends, or via cold calling ?
Blogging. Just blogging.

This new media thingy really works.

Nanos

Post by Nanos »

I notice some 14,900 hits searching for your blog via google, any advice you can give on ways to get your URL spread around far and wide ?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Nanos wrote:I notice some 14,900 hits searching for your blog via google, any advice you can give on ways to get your URL spread around far and wide ?
Blog a lot. Make friends with traffic drivers (Instapundit on the libertarian right is a big help - I have no idea about the left).

The most important thing is to blog daily. It keeps your search engine ranking up.

Write about different stuff. The more things you are "expert" in the better your search engine ranking.

Visit lots of blogs and leave appropriate comments and links.

Improve your writing skills. You can never be "good enough".

It is a full time job. My main purpose these days is to keep my ranking up enough so that when I post on fusion it gets readers.

jmc

Post by jmc »

MSimon wrote:
Nanos wrote:What level of funding are they talking about ?

1 to 5 mil ?

1 to 10 mil ?

1 to 50 mil ?

More ?
Let me just say: sufficient.
Sufficient to hire people, or just enough for the basic hardware with personel doing it for free?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Sufficient to hire people including two top level IEC experts.