Would people be interested in doing a Google+ Hangout?
Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSMO54I_OdE
Here are some folks, we might, do it with:
- Richard Hull
- M Simon
- Joel Rogers
- Joe Khachan
- Mr. Damideh
- Alex Klein
- Dan Tibbets
- Mark Suppes
- Ray Sedwick
- Taylor Wilson
Here are some suggested topics:
- Opinions on the Polywell’s overall viability (1 to 10) and why.
- Practical Problems building Fusors/Polywells.
- Mechanism discussion/debate
- Most important technical problem and why.
- What is needed to push the Polywell forward – technically? Organizationally? Funding-wise?
- News updates: promotion of self-projects, events, upcoming papers or web activities.
- Final thoughts.
What do you guys think?
Consider specific people in the fusion research community, business, or politics who should be made aware of polywell research, and how we might reach them.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests