Is Communism Reversible?

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

JLawson

Re: Is Communism Reversible?

Post by JLawson »

choff wrote:The old saw was that if you were under 25 and you weren't you had no heart, but if you were over 35 and you were you had no brain, so I guess your covered both ways.

Me, I finally figured out both sides in all debates were set up by the same oligarchs, divide and conquer.
Won't say you're wrong there...

But what I always figured with that was that when you actually got some life experiences (IE kicked in the nuts enough times because your 'good ideas' backfired) you'd start to realize that the 'good ideas' weren't so good, were fraught with unintended and painful consequences, and then you'd start anticipating them.
When opinion and reality conflict - guess which one is going to win in the long run.

choff

Re: Is Communism Reversible?

Post by choff »

There's an old TV show from the '60s, 'The Prisoner', Patrick McGoohan being main character, you can watch it online for free. Experience has taught me the show was a warning for where we're heading, and humanity is being gamed.
CHoff