Argueing with Stop Signs

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JD
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Argueing with Stop Signs

Postby JD » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:53 pm

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:00 pm

I've had numerous run ins with Engineer Poet at WoC and elsewhere.

I don't know why he self styles himself as an engineer. He is immune to reason.

Real engineers tend to be some of the most reason oriented people on the planet.

JD,

If you recall the thread that got your blood up on WoC I'd love a laugh. Ever since Joe stopped posting regularly I visit infrequently. A.L. is a nice guy and pretty good on the war but his failure to grasp economics grates me.

Simon

Return to “General”