Latest drug addict loons.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Though the heavens fall, let justice be done.

Medical Marijuana prohibition is a crime against humanity and a violation of the religious precept - heal the sick.

CB1 CB2
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

Diogenes

Re: Latest drug addict loons.

Post by Diogenes »

John Wayne Gacy.

Murdered 33 young men.

On December 13, 1978, police entered John Wayne Gacy, Jr.'s house on Summerdale Avenue. Gacy was not at his home during the investigation. Inspector Kautz was in charge of taking inventory of any recovered evidence that might be found at the house. Some of the items on his list that were confiscated from Gacy's home were:

A box containing marijuana and rolling papers.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/seri ... acy/8.html
Gacy trolled the streets and targeted gay prostitutes and runaway
teenagers, sometimes offering them a job. When he lured themto his house, he offered them marijuana or alcohol...

http://www.scientificjournals.org/journ ... s/1441.pdf
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

http://classicalvalues.com/2013/02/cann ... ir-effect/

Where I discuss which CBDs are effective for which diseases.

BTW D, prohibitionists have killed more Americans than all the American mass murderers combined X100. Maybe X1,000. Could be as high as 10,000X. I applaud your pride in a record you have helped to create. I intend to see that your Republican/Christian pride gets a very wide audience. Keep up the good work. I will help you in your efforts to see that the value of Christian morality becomes more widely known.

Medical Marijuana prohibition is a crime against humanity and a violation of the religious precept - heal the sick.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

choff

Post by choff »

I read in 'Programmed' to Kill' that no less than 5 other individuals had keys to Gacy's house with plenty of traffic, and police had been invited over regularly for a month before charges were laid. People who went through the place said it reeked of corpses and they didn't understand why no one else knew what was happening before.
CHoff

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

choff wrote:I read in 'Programmed' to Kill' that no less than 5 other individuals had keys to Gacy's house with plenty of traffic, and police had been invited over regularly for a month before charges were laid. People who went through the place said it reeked of corpses and they didn't understand why no one else knew what was happening before.
I assume it was because the police didn't smell any cannabis. They jump on that with guns drawn. Or better yet a swat team.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

choff wrote:I read in 'Programmed' to Kill' that no less than 5 other individuals had keys to Gacy's house with plenty of traffic, and police had been invited over regularly for a month before charges were laid. People who went through the place said it reeked of corpses and they didn't understand why no one else knew what was happening before.

Democrat politician from Chicago with dead bodies under the house? Why should anyone ask?
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

The Christian Values D promotes. Deny medicine to the sick and infirm.

So if we count the Deaths from the denial of medicine the Republicans are the greatest mass murderers in America. Way to go guys.

D,

I'm so glad you brought up the topic .

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

MSimon make the presumption, unfounded in my opinion, that pot is good medicine, and safe without direct medical supervision.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

hanelyp wrote:MSimon make the presumption, unfounded in my opinion, that pot is good medicine, and safe without direct medical supervision.
Well since the DEA and FDA are in cahoots to prevent any studies on humans which might show the medicine is useful we are left with folk medicine. But had you STUDIED the matter you would have found more than a little evidence of its use.

You could start here if your studies are deficient:

http://classicalvalues.com/2013/02/immu ... s-science/

http://classicalvalues.com/2013/02/cbd- ... -analysis/

http://classicalvalues.com/2013/02/cb2/

Changes in endocannabinoid levels and/or CB2 receptor expressions have been reported in almost all diseases affecting humans,[34] ranging from cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, liver, kidney, neurodegenerative, psychiatric, bone, skin, autoimmune, lung disorders to pain and cancer. The prevalence of this trend suggests that modulating CB2 receptor activity by either selective CB2 receptor agonists or inverse agonists/antagonists depending on the disease and its progression holds unique therapeutic potential for these pathologies [34]

====

The CB2 link above goes into more details with further links.

This is a rather long video - 1 hour - but look at the section where Dr. Abrams talks about his troubles doing research on cancer cures. About 16:40 and 22:40 in.

http://powerandcontrol.blogspot.com/201 ... stroy.html

Also check out Dr. Lester Grinspoon at about 18:40 in. He wrote "Marihuana: The Forbidden Medicine" . A Harvard Dr.

But I understand. They are just trying to keep you from being addicted to natural products at the cost of 1/10th of a cent per dose when they are more than willing to sell you an FDA and doctor approved, pharmacy sold product that will do the job for a dollar a dose. They have only your best interests at heart. Just ask their accountants.

====

But keep up your opposition. It will destroy the right in America for a generation.

Pass it on.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

hanelyp wrote:MSimon make the presumption, unfounded in my opinion, that pot is good medicine, and safe without direct medical supervision.
In 1999, The Institute of Medicine (IOM) released a landmark study reviewing the supposed medical
properties of marijuana. The study is frequently cited by “medical” marijuana advocates, but in fact
severely undermines their arguments.
• After release of the IOM study, the principal investigators cautioned that the active compounds
in marijuana may have medicinal potential and therefore should be researched further.
However, the study concluded that “there is little future in smoked marijuana as a medically
approved medication.”
• For some ailments, the IOM found “...potential therapeutic value of cannabinoid drugs,
primarily THC, for pain relief, control of nausea and vomiting, and appetite stimulation.”

However, it pointed out that “[t]he effects of cannabinoids on the symptoms studied are
generally modest, and in most cases there are more effective medications [than smoked
marijuana].”
• The study concluded that, at best, there is only anecdotal information on the medical benefits
of smoked marijuana for some ailments, such as muscle spasticity. For other ailments, such as
epilepsy and glaucoma, the study found no evidence of medical value and did not endorse
further research.
• The IOM study explained that “smoked marijuana . . . is a crude THC delivery system that also
delivers harmful substances.” In addition, “plants contain a variable mixture of biologically
active compounds and cannot be expected to provide a precisely defined drug effect.”
Therefore, the study concluded that “there is little future in smoked marijuana as a medically
approved medication.”
• The principal investigators explicitly stated that using smoked marijuana in clinical trials
“should not be designed to develop it as a licensed drug, but should be a stepping stone to the
development of new, safe delivery systems of cannabinoids.”

Thus, even scientists and researchers who believe that certain active ingredients in marijuana may
have potential medicinal value openly discount the notion that smoked marijuana is or can become
“medicine.”
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

The IoM report

for light reading only :lol:
hopefully the quotations above are not cherry picked
MSimon have at it!

EDIT
As far as I am aware, scientific research looks at singular compounds and not complex ones because of the difficulty of isolating cause and effect. Very difficult to research.
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I have posted that report before.
Simon will cherry pick it. Again.
There are also other studies with the same or similar findings.
Again, I have provided links in the past.
He ignores those as well.
It does not suit his Propoganda Agenda.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Stubby wrote:
MSimon have at it!

EDIT
As far as I am aware, scientific research looks at singular compounds and not complex ones because of the difficulty of isolating cause and effect. Very difficult to research.
Not cherry picked but the basic of the report is that while there may be a medicinal value to pot the worst possible way to implement it as a drug delivery system would be to smoke it. By far the worst possible way because smoking seem to remove all the potential benefits but the high and adds several risk factors.
Things that make you go ..hmmmmm
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

paperburn1 wrote:
Stubby wrote:
MSimon have at it!

EDIT
Not cherry picked but the basic of the report is that while there may be a medicinal value to pot the worst possible way to implement it as a drug delivery system would be to smoke it. By far the worst possible way because smoking seem to remove all the potential benefits but the high and adds several risk factors.
Things that make you go ..hmmmmm

SHHHHHHH!!!! You're cramping the meme!
— Lord Melbourne —