Latest drug addict loons.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

GIThruster

Re: Latest drug addict loons.

Post by GIThruster »

Eating it will also get you high, but it takes more of it and the high lasts longer. Interestingly, eatting cannabis has never been popular despite it is more highly carginogenic than tobacco when you smoke it, and most of that risk is removed by easting rather than smoking it.

Yes indeed, there is little question the issue has never been about medical use. It's always been about getting stoned.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

The entire point of the Pro-Pot lobby is to gain the ability to grow and use at will.
It is not about medicine or well being. It is about getting high on the cheap, or make money (depends on who you ask).

If you say to them, "we can deliver the same active compound in a pill, without the high", they are not interested.

They want to get high. Nothing else.

Unfortunately, they have suckered in a bunch of useful idiots with the mythology they spew. Of course they could care less that these useful idiots are also the first to die in the war.

Illegal Drugs ruin lives and kill. The irony on Simon's position is that on one hand he proclaims that illegal drugs are great and folks should be allowed to do as they please, while on the other he says he hasn't/won't touch them. I wonder why that is?

To be clear and open, I no longer read Simon's drug postings. Some I barely skim, others I just ignore. It is all the same regurgitated crap he has picked up from others and just keeps posting over and over. With each post, he just seems to be more and more of a loon about it all.

Beh.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/04/19/s ... -bombings/
Fellow students described Tsarnaev as ... a “pothead”...
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

I am sure his drug use and not his religious uprising was the cause. :roll:
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Amazing that I've watched a couple hours of the news on this now and every station has faithfully failed to note Dzhokar is a pothead. More evidence that all our news is carefully censored to support the progressive agenda.
"Courage is not just a virtue, but the form of every virtue at the testing point." C. S. Lewis

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

Even good ole FAUX News? How about Diogenes' favorite outlets?

I hesitate to watch anything since the amount of airtime given the story far outstrips the amount of content.

kcdodd

Post by kcdodd »

Do radical muslims not think pot is evil?
Carter

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

The record is that radical Muslims routinely violate their religious strictions just before suicide, with drugs and whores.

It's a complex issue, but what passes for a "martyr" for a Muslim is someone who kills himself as they kill others, while Christian "martyrs" are murdered in defense of their faith.

A little history goes a long way here if you give a shit about the facts.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dude!… Three Shot at Pot Day Festivities in Denver

Three people were shot in Denver’s Civic Center Saturday where thousands of people gathered for marijuana-inspired “420 Day” festivities, paramedics said.

The three victims were taken to a hospital. Denver police said one person was shot in the leg. The injuries sustained by the other two were not known.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04 ... d=noscript
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

Will be interesting to find out what happened.

But are you inferring that it happened because a pot head went psycho, or such actions are inevitable with pot smokers?

Violence breaks out during peace rallies, so peace activists must be violent people.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Stubby wrote:Will be interesting to find out what happened.

But are you inferring that it happened because a pot head went psycho, or such actions are inevitable with pot smokers?

Violence breaks out during peace rallies, so peace activists must be violent people.
I am not surprised, pot is no longer the same drug it was in the 70s and with all the "additions" it more of as wonder that more people are not killed from weed than are. They mix so many chemicals now you would think your smoking a Marlboro.

EDIT By the way peace activists are violent people. Thier record speaks for itself. Passive resistance, Active Resistance. Bombing in the name of peace. Throwing of rocks, blood, and chemicals dyes. The list goes on and on what villany has been done in the name of "PEACE". I have alway I have always considered peace activist to be an oxymoron.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Here is something else that occurs in the marijuana industry
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/2 ... 18760.html
Driven by the need for higher profit in my opinion.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Stubby wrote:Will be interesting to find out what happened.

Don't care. I started this thread to illustrate how it feels to be portrayed unfairly. I just wanted to show how easy it was to put the shoe on the other foot. I don't have to, nor do I intend to justify my characterizing drug users as kooks and loons. Fairness and accuracy are not the prime purpose of this thread, incentivizing people to refrain from casting false aspersions on others, is.

Stubby wrote: Violence breaks out during peace rallies, so peace activists must be violent people.

Ever hear of a place called "Kent State"? Yeah? They burned down the ROTC building, then threw rocks at National Guard troops sent in to control the violence.

How about Bill Ayers, and Bernadine Dorn?

So yeah, "peace" protestors are violent. That goes without saying.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

No some activists are violent.

Yes Diogenes they were throwing rocks. Please tell us why they were throwing rocks.

GIThruster

Post by GIThruster »

Stubby wrote:No some activists are violent.

Yes Diogenes they were throwing rocks. Please tell us why they were throwing rocks.
One supposes for the same reasons they were burning buildings--the dopey students had been convinced by their professors that drugs are good and the war was bad. From there it doesn't take much for the dopey students to act out the hatred their profs had implanted in them.