"Missing Heat" Finally Found: It's In the Arctic

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Schneibster

Re: "Missing Heat" Finally Found: It's In the Arctic

Post by Schneibster »

MSimon wrote:S,

For 2013 your chart shows data within the normal range. What exactly are you trying to do? Corroborate the information (which has more months in 2013) I posted?

Or are you hoping I'll only look at 2012?
Hmmm, maybe I'm misinterpreting this. You saw the years on the outsides of that spiral, right?

Do you see anything going up in that spiral? If so, what did you take and how many?

What "normal range?" You mean "normal expected permanent decline thatwereallypromiseisn'treallyglobalwarminglookatthisshinyobjectoverhere?"

Yeah, I looked twice, there's no other "chart."

Umm, the data goes back to like 1980 or something. Every year a little lower. Now it's almost zero.

You're really not all that great at math and charts and graphs and stuff, are you?
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

This infilling of data reminds me of extrapolating a clear identifiable picture from a few pixels of an image. A fantasy.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

What "infilling of data?"
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.