Micheal Mann in Huff Po.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Jccarlton

Micheal Mann in Huff Po.

Post by Jccarlton »

Michael Mann just losing it, big time. I lost count of the number of times that he made the unsupported assertions about the Koch Bros. and the people who had offended him for daring, daring to question the holy hockey stick.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-e ... 13508.html
This is a man suffering under severe delusion tendencies and who lashing out at everyone and everything for daring to say that the sky is blue. Attacking the NYTimes and Richard Muller just seems pathetic. Especially when the attack is all the same old cliches warmed over.
Last edited by Jccarlton on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Betruger

Re: Micheal Mann in Huff Po.

Post by Betruger »

Tunnel vision'll do that to ya.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

I'd be more impressed if you could spel hiz nayme.

Duh.

Ummm.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

Schneibster wrote:I'd be more impressed if you could spel hiz nayme.

Duh.

Ummm.
Why are scientists any better at voting on reality than any one else? Phlogiston.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

DeltaV

Post by DeltaV »

Epicycles.
Vacuum catastrophe.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Szhneibster.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

But scientists didn't vote for phlogiston.

Lavoisier won.

When the bell jar over the burning was opened, it sucked it didn't blow. Thus, something had been consumed, not emitted. That is, oxygen, not phlogiston.

On Earth.

You're making shit up again.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.