Iran Agrees to Inspections

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Schneibster

Iran Agrees to Inspections

Post by Schneibster »

The latest is they've invited the IAEA to Arak.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/28/world/mea ... lear-deal/

I expect the klown korps here is against it and is still making up lies about how they're faking it.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

paperburn1

Re: Iran Agrees to Inspections

Post by paperburn1 »

Schneibster wrote:The latest is they've invited the IAEA to Arak.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/28/world/mea ... lear-deal/

I expect the klown korps here is against it and is still making up lies about how they're faking it.
Yep your right on this one, Under the deal, Iran will voluntarily allow IAEA inspectors to visit the Arak heavy water plant and the Gachin mine in Bandar Abbas.
Basically the mine from where they already got all the yellowcake they need and no visit to the reactor proper in a non-functional facility for heavy water production.
The real test will be in three months to see if they allow any other site (Qom,Parchin,Isfahan) visits to the military end of things and if they really start to dilute the stock of 20% HEU on hand. (potential bomb grade material)
We have been down this road before unsuccessfully.
Interim clown in charge.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Schneibster

Post by Schneibster »

The Republican-Amurcn teatraitors keep trying to make up a story about how we should have a war with Iran.

I'm totally cool with having a peace with them. It looks like they are too.
We need a directorate of science, and we need it to be voted on only by scientists. You don't get to vote on reality. Get over it. Elected officials that deny the findings of the Science Directorate are subject to immediate impeachment for incompetence.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Sure they are wanting peace
"It is improper to have any expectation from the U.S., because the U.S. is the Islamic world’s number one enemy,” Ayatollah Ahmad Alamolhoda said at last week’s Friday prayer session in Mashhad, one of Iran’s largest cities and home to its holiest site.

Although the debate can be distilled into the question of whether Iran should mend relations with the United States, the range of answers demonstrates the complexity of the issue.

“Nobody has any illusions about the aims of Western states. Conservatives here emphasize hard talk and firm resistance in confronting these aims, while reformists favor engagement,” said Mohammad Shabani, a political analyst based in Tehran.

“National interests differ from factional or personal interests, and it is our duty to protect them. Our national interests are the same as the interests of Islam and our system,” Mohsen Rezaei, a perennial conservative presidential candidate and former Revolutionary Guard Corps commander, said in an interview with the semiofficial Fars News Agency on Saturday.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.