Jimmy Carter All Over Again

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Re: Jimmy Carter All Over Again

Postby MSimon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:31 pm

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:49 pm

A scientist who works in the area recently said something like "I have yet to find a function in the body that endocannabinoids don't regulate". Which may explain why cannabis is useful in the treatment of so many disparate conditions.

The whole anti-drug thing has held back the study of this area of body function for at least 40 years. The dam is breaking.

Sorry if this new knowledge upsets you. Perhaps your world view needs adjusting as well as your education. Not to worry. Death is on my side.

Truth never triumphs — its opponents just die out. Thus, Science advances one funeral at a time” Max Planck

The idea that you can solve medical problems ("addiction") with law enforcement is on its face nuts. But there are still believers. Fewer every year. My condolences.

hanelyp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby hanelyp » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:49 pm

When a drug is claimed to be very powerful I ALWAYS ask what are the side effects? Because there WILL be side effects, and they may be very nasty.
If a single class of hormone or neurotransmitter has effects all over the place, flooding the system with a similar chemical is like injecting random signals all over, bound to cause trouble.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:35 pm

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:47 pm

By the time proper studies have been done and medicines created cannabis will be well entrenched in society.

Who will pay for proper pharmaceuticals when you can grow your own medicine? Unless the pharma companies can deliver better results at lower costs. Possible. But unlikely.

This has the great possibility of reducing medicine from 1/6th of the economy to 1/12th or less. Think of all the resources that will free up.

JLawson

Postby JLawson » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:34 pm

My apologies, folks.

I should have known better than to mention what I did.

It's like dropping a screwdriver across the terminals of a fully-charged capacitor bank.
When opinion and reality conflict - guess which one is going to win in the long run.

ladajo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby ladajo » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:49 pm

yup.

And just to pour salt water on it, he ignores that she was on Chemo at the same time...

Smae old horseshit every time. He even rolled out the "driving is safer" drivel again.

So sad.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 pm

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:09 am

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:38 am

Once again Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention.
THC fricks you up
THC BAD got it?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 am

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:53 am

darn it. I wanted to hear more Jimmy Carter vs. Obama comparisons and contrasts. Even from our moderator. Just not more stoner Cheech and Chong crap, maaan. Please.

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 am

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:46 am

JLawson

Postby JLawson » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:48 am

When opinion and reality conflict - guess which one is going to win in the long run.

Return to “General”