Iraq is falling

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

hanelyp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Iraq is falling

Postby hanelyp » Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:34 pm

The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Skipjack
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Skipjack » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:12 pm

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Nicely done impression of an Ostrich.
<applause>
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:36 pm

so you saying everybody but Iraq has them?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

williatw

Postby williatw » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:31 am

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:13 am

The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

MSimon

Postby MSimon » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:47 am

Return to “General”