Cancer Again

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Cancer Again

Post by MSimon »

This is part of a comment left here: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2 ... rijua.aspx Sorry, the site doesn't give comment links. But a search should work.

I'm a Scientist. Not a politician, not a cop.

But as a Scientist with a strong interest in Cancer research, I feel even more strongly about the need to ensure that no Cancer patient is denied it, because I'm so impressed with its benefits for Cancer patients.

I urge everyone reading this to PLEASE call and email the Attorney General, the press, Congress and the President today.

Medical Marijuana helps with Alzheimer's, Autism, Cancer, seizures, PTSD and chronic pain, and has helped may Americans, including many veterans, stop using Alcohol, and hard drugs, both legal and illegal ones.

Every minute an American dies of Cancer.

Every 19 minutes an American dies of a prescription drug overdose.

Many vets become addicted to prescription opiates and die from them.

NOBODY has ever died from smoking too much pot.

Cancer patients are seeing remarkable results using high dose Medical Marijuana oil, in many cases achieving complete remission, even for stage 4 cancers -- there are many excellent articles on the web, and videos on youtube with patient's personal stories about their experiences with it -- and every Cancer patient that uses Marijuana to ease their suffering benefits greatly from doing so.

Please see http://boingboing.net/2014/12/23/cancer ... i-lea.html

It is immoral to leave Marijuana illegal, for anyone, for even a second longer.

For Cancer patients, its a matter of life and death.

===============

So it is not just me anymore accusing Prohibitionists of mass murder. If this catches on more it won't be too long (less than a year) before this gets very wide spread. Drug War Nazis will become currency. And to think I only started recently.

Happy New Year My Prohibitionist Friends.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Re: Cancer Again

Post by MSimon »

From the link: http://boingboing.net/2014/12/23/cancer ... i-lea.html

Being a cancer patient means drugs. Each of these drugs came with its own attendant set of risks and adverse effects. There are helper drugs you have to take to allow you to tolerate the life-saving drugs. Drugs for your drugs for your drugs for your drugs, prescribed in a seemingly endless chain, a pharmaceutical Rube Goldberg machine that, if you're lucky, helps the doctors save your life and helps you want to keep living it.

Marijuana would end up being the least heavy substance in my life. And it would end up helping. A lot.

The conceptual walls I’d built against pot crumbled the night after my first chemo infusion. The anti-emetics they gave me at the infusion center didn’t work on me. I vomited all over my house a few hours after the nurse unhooked my wrist from the IV full of toxic liquid (that first round contained a compound originally distilled from mustard gas, not kidding). I don’t remember much about that night, but I do remember my mom holding my head while I dry-heaved into a bucket.

We spoke with my oncologist the next day. We experimented with various drugs, but nausea, lack of appetite, and breakthrough barfing were constant companions. Managing these symptoms is more than a matter of comfort. It’s a matter of survival. If you can’t eat, you’re losing fluids while puking your guts out, and you can’t sleep, you have a real problem. You may not make it to, or through, the next infusion. And these infusions were an attempt to save my life.

F*ck it, I told my friend. Let’s try pot.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

ohiovr

Post by ohiovr »

I think cocaine and alcohol are better drugs. it was a conspiracy to remove them from the shelves.

Imagine the cancer free world we would have if cokeacola was still full of our friend cocaine?

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

ohiovr wrote:I think cocaine and alcohol are better drugs. it was a conspiracy to remove them from the shelves.

Imagine the cancer free world we would have if cokeacola was still full of our friend cocaine?
Cocaine has no anti-cancer effects.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/ ... onal/page4