And in every thread in this forum!

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Stubby

Re: And in every thread in this forum!

Post by Stubby »

Atheist bullshit!!

LOLOLOL

What is that exactly? Could you give some examples of atheist bullshit?
This might be fun.

:lol:
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

MSimon

Post by MSimon »

GIThruster wrote:Well I'm sure you both feel very clever, but none of this changes a thing. Simon is an addict who routinely tells bullshit stories, such as "oh, I had 6 people offer me money, waved it in front of me, 3 of them tried to get me to take $10M each" and those stories treat everyone here with contempt. Worse still, simon probably convinces himself to believe those stories.

I have no reason to pretend to believe those stories, so when I see them in print, I will continue to say "bullshit" and remind simon that someone who cannot hold a job, does not belong giving anyone life advise.
It makes no difference if you believe they are true. Were I inclined I could ask a friend who you would totally trust to verify them. He was involved. But I'm not going to do that. I am completely happy with you believing what ever suits you.

But it would be wise for you to be careful in your accusations. They reflect more on you than they do on me.

Your rages do not serve you well.

And BTW - Prohibition 2 is going down. For the same reason Prohibition 1 went down. People are tired of supporting a criminal infrastructure with a Prohibition law. Why you support criminals is beyond me. But you have a LOT of company. But less as time goes by.

Have a nice day.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

Simon can´t hold a job? What I really wonder is how GI is able to hold jobs with his PEOPLE SKILLS. He can´t even hold a membership to webforums because he banned all the time.

my guess is that the analogy to Sheldon from Big Bang Theory may hold more truth than the comical nature of it was supposed to guess. If not for Sheldon brilliance, he WOULDN´T be able to hold any job at all, because his has 100% negative people skills.

And as I said, GiThruster is a marvellous poster when he doesn´t start being 100% self righteous, calling anyone who has a different opinion an imbecile, etc.

Stubby

Post by Stubby »

So never?
Everything is bullshit unless proven otherwise. -A.C. Beddoe

AcesHigh

Post by AcesHigh »

not often. But GIT does have his good pure science moments.