A 10th Amendment Cop

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

A 10th Amendment Cop

Post by MSimon »

Nice: FYI..On my first visit to offices this year I remark to the aide about the Member's votes in 2014. For those who voted to end federal prohibition I say: 'On behalf of street cops, thank the Member for the votes in 2014 which supported a 10th Amendment approach to MJ. These votes are allowing my profession to focus on serious bad guys like pedophiles and the deadly drunk drivers. We hope and trust he/she will maintain their belief in the 10th.'

Naughty: Please let the Member know we are disappointed with the votes in 2014 and the lack of commitment in the 10th Amendment (emphasis on 10 A) {almost all the votes against the 10th approach came from Republicans..pointing out their lack of belief in the 10th is a hard sting to hear}…we need to have the police in this country focus on pedophiles, people blowing up marathons and buildings,…. not waste time on a green plant.

Retired Police Detective Howard Wooldridge

http://www.citizensopposingprohibition.org/
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.