Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

hanelyp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Postby hanelyp » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:53 am

Part I: Undercover investigation exposes groups plotting criminal activity at Trump inauguration
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

Tom Ligon

Postby Tom Ligon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:10 pm

All I can say at this point is:

https://heavyeditorial.files.wordpress. ... =all&w=780

My feelings about this are pretty much summed up by this article. The pee story probably is no more true than the fake news stories that Trump exploited, but dang, payback is a bitch, ain't it?

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/01/the-she ... hower.html

paperburn1
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby paperburn1 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:26 am

http://www.businessinsider.com/animatio ... ars-2016-4

I like this graph so much I am posting it here because it is sooooo relevant.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Tom Ligon

Postby Tom Ligon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:21 am

That video is darned revealing.

I wonder if they could find the data to extend it back to 1840 or so? I would expect a similar pattern leading up to the Civil War.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:33 am

HMM interesting thought process. I wonder?

Tom Ligon

Postby Tom Ligon » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:17 pm

As I understand history, the first few terms were pretty divisive, with major disagreements along party lines. Jefferson and Hamilton could not stand each other. John Adams would have had very low approval ratings due to the Alien and Sedition Acts. Jefferson was the butt of jokes due to his poor public speaking ability and rumors about Sally Hemmings, but came out OK due to the Louisiana Purchase. But that purchase was against his principles. He had no authority to do it and he had to use money from Hamilton's banks. He was forced to cross party lines and do the Federalist thing.

The blurring of party lines led to the demise of the Federalists, and a period in which there was little rancor, pretty much because we were a one-party system. However, things started to move apart again due to slavery. The Missouri Compromise attempted to restore some political balance between the sides, but when Jefferson finally read about it he foresaw the Civil War. https://www.loc.gov/exhibits/jefferson/159.html

"... a geographical line, coinciding with a marked principle, moral and political, once concieved and held up to the angry passions of men, will never be obliterated; and every new irritation will mark it deeper and deeper. "

That has a familiar feel to it, doesn't it?

williatw

Postby williatw » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:00 pm

More wisdom from "Black Pidgeon speaks".... Trump being "wired tapped" is not even the half of it:

DEEP STATE & the Subversion of President Trump #Vault7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is4hDMgwFwQ

To wit...Obama didn't "order" a "wiretap" of Trump Towers...the CIA in a program authorized by Obama has the means to monitor/spy by a variety of means Trump and virtually anyone else it wishes; for whatever purpose it wishes, (even apparently making it look like someone else is responsible i.e. the Russians); Constitution be damned.
Last edited by williatw on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

hanelyp

Postby hanelyp » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:59 pm

As I've said before, the "king" doesn't need to give the order if he has reliable partisans in place, and they know they won't be prosecuted for lawlessness in support of the king.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

williatw

Postby williatw » Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:47 pm

choff

Postby choff » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:18 pm

With Echelon the alphabet soup agencies can all honestly say they never wiretapped anyone. They merely engaged in the usual routine informal exchanges with the other 5 eyes countries and Trump's name just happened to pop up. :roll:
CHoff

JLawson

Postby JLawson » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Let's see...

There's no 'proof' Trump's working with Putin. There's no proof he did anything wrong, illegal, immoral, or fattening. (Though ketchup on well-done steak is... um... ah, what the heck. It's kinda funny.)

Yet the evidence against the previous administration about possibly tapping Trump's communications is, to my mind, a hell of a lot worse than the continuing accusations of Russian involvement.

What's even worse is they apparently felt completely justified in doing so. Legality was abandoned in service to an ideology that justified winning by any means.

That's not something we can just handwave away - that's a decided cancer in the heart of the system.
When opinion and reality conflict - guess which one is going to win in the long run.

paperburn1

Postby paperburn1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Russian ambassador came out today asking what the big deal was, they were in contact with both party's campaign managers and personnel.
The basically said we have records and proof , would you like to know more?
At this point I believe CNN or other news outlets will find some local scandal to focus on until this passes.

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:01 pm

williatw

Postby williatw » Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:35 pm

ScottL

Postby ScottL » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:00 pm

Return to “General”