Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Diogenes

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:
jnaujok wrote:I was not saying I believed it was real (which I didn't), I was saying that 17% of democrat voters believed it was real, and voted for Hillary anyway.
Your stats also said that 46% of Trump voters believe a false internet rumor was real. But it was fabricated.

If it was fabricated, it was certainly done with quite a lot of cooperation from it's target. James Alefantis is a sick M*****F***er, and if you had bothered to read up on the info that was available at the time, you would realize that if he isn't into some seriously weird pedo-like stuff, then he sure made it easy on people who wanted to accuse him of it.

Of course the problem here is I can't show you what he was doing, (I won't post that stuff) and you won't bother to go look it up yourself, and that's if you can still find much of it. Everybody involved in this has been bit-shredding anything in their past that touches upon this.

Only thing left is other people's archives of what was posted, and that is problematic.

What has turned out to have been fabricated were the FISA applications to go after Carter Page. We finally got some information about that today, and even Princess Lindsey Graham has said it was all based on crap.

The Russia excuse is being revealed to be a fabrication from the beginning to the end.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Not, by themselves, proof beyond a reasonable doubt that he rapes children. But it sure raises the question, and paints a picture of a freak no one in their right mind would trust with a child.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

Diogenes wrote:Should James Gunn's 10,000 pedo-centric tweets be regarded as unreliable because stuff people put on their own accounts is unreliable?
They should not be regarded as pedo-centric. They should be regarded as humorous, or as attempts at humor not to your taste.
molon labe
montani semper liberi
para fides paternae patria

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

And let us of course not forget the NXIVM Sex Cult.

If this stuff hadn't been put up on various mainstream media sites, people would call it kooky and "debunked", and claim it is another "PizzaGate", but as it is, the evidence against this weird sex cult is pretty pervasive.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/07/24 ... l-salzman/

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – Four more people have been arrested in connection to the alleged sex cult NXIVM, including group leaders with such titles “The Prefect” serving “The Vanguard.”

Clare Bronfman, 39; Kathy Russell, 60; Lauren Salzman, 42; and Nancy Salzman, 64, were arrested Tuesday on a superseding indictment charging them with racketeering conspiracy.

I am told by a commenter on another site that:
The women involved in the cult were also very high level people in the Clinton campaign, Clinton Foundation and Clinton Global Initiative.
The commenter cites this as evidence.

https://nypost.com/2007/10/01/hillarys- ... following/

So yeah, the idea that there are hidden sex cults is just crazy talk. No reasonable person would believe such nonsense.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

TDPerk wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Should James Gunn's 10,000 pedo-centric tweets be regarded as unreliable because stuff people put on their own accounts is unreliable?
They should not be regarded as pedo-centric. They should be regarded as humorous, or as attempts at humor not to your taste.

Sort of like Holocaust humor? It seems to me there are some things that people shouldn't joke about. Joking about C@strating 3 year old boys would seem over the line to me.
— Lord Melbourne —

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

Diogenes wrote:
TDPerk wrote:
Sort of like Holocaust humor? It seems to me there are some things that people shouldn't joke about. Joking about C@strating 3 year old boys would seem over the line to me.
"My grandfather died at Auschwitz"

"Gas?"

"No, fell out of a tower."

Funny.

And for that matter...

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather. Not screaming like the passengers in his car."

Funny, even though people die of falling asleep while driving, including people not the driver. Funny even though my own Dad at 77 a few weeks ago brain farted and blew through a STOP sign, and almost died and lost his spleen and needed 14 units of blood products. For the first surgery. Still a funny joke. (To all accounts, other driver not much hurt if at all.)

What's never funny to the victims are the moral panics to which social conservative seem to be especially prone, and people get sent to prison for life for Satanic child abuse in daycare which never happened.

Or for that matter, when SoCons take seriously BS which cannot possible have had credibility to the sane, and think there's child abuse going on in the basement of a pizza parlor -- and it never had a basement.

Hanelyp, Tom Ligon, Diogenes -- you are all the same flavor of murderously stupid right out here in public.
Last edited by TDPerk on Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
molon labe
montani semper liberi
para fides paternae patria

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

williatw wrote:
paperburn1 wrote:With that I agree, both candidates should have never been voted in to office.
That is your opinion of candidate Trump (and Hillary); that is how they both looked to you on election day November 2016. I would be interested in hearing your opinion/assessment of how well President Trump is doing by your reckoning?
Well its hard with such a short time to give a concise reckoning as he has been in office less than two years, you really will not see any effects of his policies before that time frame. His actions are a mixed bag of views, It like living the policies of the late 80s all over again.His energy policy just plain sucks, he has removed most funding for exploring new energy options(sorry polywell he just does not think fusion belongs anywhere but sci fi books) and spent a fairly large amount to prop up coal and aged nuclear power.(Will he give prices support for pagers and bring back AOL next? :D ) He torpedoed solar power just to support a friend (but yet a foreign owner) that was being hurt by cheap chinese import that were of a better quality than those made in the usa. His lack of infrastructure spending is disturbing a well as how much he is over spending on the military.
My health care premiums to another large spike in price due to his incomplete attempt to derail ACA. I am getting more in my paycheck due to tax cuts so that's a good thing. oil prices have gone up even though we are now a major exporter. Interest rates have yet to rise so that's good, and no spike in inflation, depending on how you calculate it jobs are fair to good but not exactly high paying.. stock market is ok with the major correction being cover by the meteoric rise in the first year. Due to the fact as i travel a lot my status as an american is about the same as an earthworm in a lot of places. Nobody is talking about the shitstorm in africa. most of the world is stabbing us in the back because of his inability just to not run his mouth about himself. Immigration control is good but he is going at it in such a haphazard way it will not work.
On a scale of 1 to ten I would give him a 6. That being said the taste the other candidate left in my mouth from the 90,s I am glad trump won over hillary preferring him over her by a factor( the stories I could ell about that wench) , but I voted libertarian because I see both of them unqualified for the job at hand. Does that help?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

williatw

Post by williatw »

paperburn1 wrote:His energy policy just plain sucks, he has removed most funding for exploring new energy options(sorry polywell he just does not think fusion belongs anywhere but sci fi books) and spent a fairly large amount to prop up coal and aged nuclear power.(Will he give prices support for pagers and bring back AOL next? :D ) He torpedoed solar power just to support a friend (but yet a foreign owner) that was being hurt by cheap chinese import that were of a better quality than those made in the usa.
How about his reversal of Obama's cancellation of the Keystone Pipeline? The effects of that will certainly play out in the years to come. Or his support (I believe) for off-shore drilling, Alaska & Arctic drilling and of course fracking? Compare that to Obama's at best queasy tolerance of it if not thinly veiled hostility. Nuclear power is "aged" especially in the United States because of deliberately engineered neglect by multiple previous administrations; different story in China (and India). If we are not careful we could end up having to pay the Chinese to build our reactors (maybe even Fusion or Polywell) at some point; that would be embarrassing. Hard to not understand his lack of enthusiastic support of solar power in the wake of the oft not reported Solyndra debacle; though I personally support solar (and especially wind, doing very well in Texas I understand).

paperburn1 wrote: His lack of infrastructure spending is disturbing a well as how much he is over spending on the military.
He tried big time to get infrastructure spending in the omnibus spending bill I believe; but since he insisted on trying to put spending for the wall in it the dems wouldn't budge, I believe that is why he failed (so far).
paperburn1 wrote:My health care premiums to another large spike in price due to his incomplete attempt to derail ACA.
Yes but the republicans wouldn't let him repeal and replace only somewhat scale back; but yes that's a legitimate complaint.

paperburn1 wrote: I am getting more in my paycheck due to tax cuts so that's a good thing. oil prices have gone up even though we are now a major exporter. Interest rates have yet to rise so that's good, and no spike in inflation, depending on how you calculate it jobs are fair to good but not exactly high paying.. stock market is ok with the major correction being cover by the meteoric rise in the first year.

The US my understanding is now producing historical record levels of domestic oil production; I believe we are the number one producer. Not saying Trump caused this (he didn't) but he is much more of a friend/ally to this then Obama was, or Hillary would have been for whatever that is worth.

paperburn1 wrote:Due to the fact as i travel a lot my status as an american is about the same as an earthworm in a lot of places. Nobody is talking about the shitstorm in africa. most of the world is stabbing us in the back because of his inability just to not run his mouth about himself.
Don't know much about what you call the "shitstorm in Africa" but I am afraid I just don't see that as POTUS and by extension America's job to fix that. As for the rest of the world "stabbing us in the back", not sure exactly what you mean by that but it seems to me that is more validation of his "America first" policies than a repudiation of them. Would you rather there were screwing us largely unreported by a compliant news media as they were under Obama?
paperburn1 wrote:Immigration control is good but he is going at it in such a haphazard way it will not work.
On a scale of 1 to ten I would give him a 6. That being said the taste the other candidate left in my mouth from the 90,s I am glad trump won over hillary preferring him over her by a factor( the stories I could ell about that wench) , but I voted libertarian because I see both of them unqualified for the job at hand. Does that help?
The issue with immigration is that the mess is by design; a substantial percentage of our government (the dems especially) really don't want to fix it; evidence for that belief is the reaction when Trump actually offered the dems everything they wanted and more on DACA. They (the dems) refused because firstly it also meant Trump's wall being funded (he claims it is already being built anyway); and secondly they really don't want the dreamers issue fixed, they want to run on it in 2018 (& 2020). The Dems have for decades seen illegal immigrant Hispanics as their ticket to permanent demographic dominance; their new pet "minority" who will eventually be the majority and loyally (they think) vote democrat. I decided that voting Libertarian (as I did in 2012 for Johnson) was throwing my vote away; I was just more favorably disposed (still am) toward Trump then Hillary; not regretting my vote so far.

paperburn1 wrote: That being said the taste the other candidate left in my mouth from the 90,s I am glad trump won over hillary preferring him over her by a factor( the stories I could ell about that wench)
What kind of stories? Do tell...don't think Hillary has too many friends in this forum if that is what is holding you back. Understand the chants of "lock her up, lock her up" are back; if they every left.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Yep I saw this coming a mile away , you do not want a reasonable discourse but just to pick apart another's opinion for your own pleasure.
but I though well maybe he just is really interested in my views but you did your ussaul line by line out of context comments in suport of Trump. In reality The 2014 elections gave the Republicans control of the Senate (and control of both houses of Congress) for the first time since the 109th Congress. This should give him the power to do what he needs but like all before hing he looks out for himself first and keys first even to the detriment of the general public.. Schadenfreude
Sorry to have wasted your time.
and as for throwing your vote away, I feel voting for someone you do not prefer is throwing your vote away and until we get preferential voting in all states (Go Maine) we are on the course to loose our democratic republic. This I feel very strongly about and ill keep discussing with anyone , reasonable or unreasonable. How do you feel about preferential voting
As for hillary I had a friend on the president protective detail and in reality they are his stories not mine. But most statements of her being a very difficult person with a violent temper and an her treatment of the president,Staff and support military in uniform are based in reality .

williatw

Post by williatw »

paperburn1 wrote: Yep I saw this coming a mile away , you do not want a reasonable discourse but just to pick apart another's opinion for your own pleasure. but I though well maybe he just is really interested in my views but you did your ussaul line by line out of context comments in suport of Trump

paperburn1 wrote: As for hillary I had a friend on the president protective detail and in reality they are his stories not mine. But most statements of her being a very difficult person with a violent temper and an her treatment of the president,Staff and support military in uniform are based in reality.

Sorry paperburn1 I didn't think I was picking your opinion(s) apart, merely responding to them, I actually agree at least in part with some of them. I do support Trump so far that much is true. I wasn't intended to cut you to pieces or anything like that I did actually want to hear how you thought about how well he was doing so far.

Yes I have heard those stories as well about Hillary, some of them are posted somewhere here including references to an election night meltdown on the part of Hillary when she realized she had lost. Screaming tirades throwing things swearing etc; allegedly took her hours to calm down. Remember the long delay on election night before she finally addressed her followers/conceded defeat. One of the former secret service agents I believe has a book out about such behavior on the part of Hillary also referenced somewhere here.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

OK I am sorry as well :oops: , I was probably over sensitive on the subject. apologies accepted and I hope you will accept mine as well.
I will tell one hillary story that I know as fact, At a fundraiser a dog handler(bomb sniffing dog) was berated by her because he fed some steak scraps offered to him by the cook for the dog. She saw/heard that and wanted the Sgt to pay for the $1000 dollar plate the dog ate at the fundraiser. Mike respectfully declined so she took it to his command for payment and wanted the handler punished as well. The soldiers command politely refused and eventually cooler head prevailed and the request was dropped.

williatw

Post by williatw »

paperburn1 wrote:OK I am sorry as well :oops: , I was probably over sensitive on the subject. apologies accepted and I hope you will accept mine as well.
Of course no problem forget about it.
paperburn1 wrote:I will tell one hillary story that I know as fact, At a fundraiser a dog handler(bomb sniffing dog) was berated by her because he fed some steak scraps offered to him by the cook for the dog. She saw/heard that and wanted the Sgt to pay for the $1000 dollar plate the dog ate at the fundraiser. Mike respectfully declined so she took it to his command for payment and wanted the handler punished as well. The soldiers command politely refused and eventually cooler head prevailed and the request was dropped.
Apparently she is prone to that sort of behavior; in addition to the psychotic rage episodes it is also said she suffers from. She seems to have a particular animosity toward people in the military or law enforcement for some reason. And also accounts of excessive drinking. But for the grace of God (and the electoral college--praise the wisdom of the framers) we were spared her in the Oval Office with finger on the nuclear button. I have also heard she is considering running again in 2020 believe it or not.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

TDPerk wrote: What's never funny to the victims are the moral panics to which social conservative seem to be especially prone, and people get sent to prison for life for Satanic child abuse in daycare which never happened.

You think social conservatives in New York are behind the investigations/prosecutions of the NIXVM sex cult? Or that Social Conservatives in Washington DC are behind the indictment of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman Joel Davis?

I'm thinking you are seeing social conservative bogeymen under your bed.

My recollection of the "Satanic child abuse in daycare" crap was caused by overzealous liberal government bureaucrats in the various child protective services agencies of various states. It was not random kooky church ladies that started these prosecutions, it was government agents with excessive powers to grab people's children and enough stupidity to believe the made up stuff such children can be induced to say with a little coaxing.
— Lord Melbourne —

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I love reading the Chinese reports and contrast them to international media:

According to this article:

THE US Embassy in Beijing has been hit with a huge blast, which officials have confirmed was a bomb being detonated.

Fox:

Bomb explodes outside US Embassy in Beijing

CNBC:

Bomb detonated near US embassy in Beijing

According to the Chinese:

Beijing Police confirmed a 26-year-old man from Inner Mongolia set off the small “firecracker”

williatw

Post by williatw »

A somewhat interesting article:

Welcome to the New Space Age

(Bloomberg Businessweek) -- They say there are only two plots: Species goes on a journey, and aliens arrive in town. UFO sightings aside, humans have been living the first story for decades. The first stage of the trip began in 1957, when Sputnik 1 arced its way around the world, and ended in 1972, when Apollo 17 Commander Gene Cernan traced his daughter’s initials in moondust and stepped off the lunar surface. The second big stage is upon us now.

A trail marker was laid down in February, when SpaceX equipped a Falcon Heavy rocket with a Tesla Roadster and a data crystal containing Isaac Asimov’s Foundation trilogy and fired it toward Mars, then landed two of the Falcon’s boosters in synchrony at Cape Canaveral. At least 2.3 million people watched the YouTube livestream—high by internet standards, if far short of the hundreds of millions who tuned in for the first moon landing. Where the Apollo era was marked by singular, cost-is-no-object technological feats and suffused with political and cultural meaning, the new one has been more diffuse and democratic, fueled by ever-cheaper launches that have opened space to startups, researchers, and smaller countries. A full-fledged space economy is within reach, and with it, perhaps, a permanent human presence above.

Like this part:
And Donald Trump issued a directive establishing a regulatory “one-stop shop” under the Department of Commerce for companies seeking to launch satellites, land on asteroids, or build fuel stations on the Saturnian moon of Mimas.

Probably the dominate contribution of the Defunct L5 Society is that it stopped that idiot Carter from another bad decision:

In the wake of the Apollo missions, the United Nations forged an even more idealistic pact, the Moon Treaty of 1979. Although Armenia became the latest country to accede to it earlier this year, it has mostly foundered, with only 18 parties. Partly this is because the U.S. backed off, under pressure, according to news reports of the day, from the L5 Society, a 3,600-member collection of space-colony enthusiasts. A lobbyist for the group testified that the treaty—which cast the moon and its resources as “the common heritage of mankind”—would create “a system of international socialism” and “foreclose the commercial uses of outer space by American private enterprise.”

https://www.bloombergquint.com/business ... gs.XUtZCt0