Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

Tom Ligon

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Post by Tom Ligon »

What has the world come to?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... r-bonfire/

(ROFLMAO)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I think this is just bannon's way of trying to manipulate the president to his own beliefs.
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

One wonders how closely this reflects Bannon's methods for punching Trump's buttons while he was on the inside.

I don't know if it is the departure of him and his minions, or just the distraction of a couple of natural disasters that require Trump to use The Swamp of federal disaster agencies, or his Chief of Staff making sure he takes his meds, but Trump looks almost like a President for the last couple of weeks.

I frankly rather like this dealing with the Democrats. What is does is validate people like McCain, who want to return to compromise and finding common ground across the aisle. What Trump's base will think of it is not clear. But I, frankly, don't care, other than for amusement.

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

I truly don't think Pres. Trump is becoming more presidential or more efficient his job but what were seen as a result of all the recent firings and cleaning of White House personnel. His replaced a lot of wannabes and lookers lose friends with career bureaucrats and with their knowledge of how the system works and what they can and cannot do is being reflected back into the president's behavior. I still see the erratic outbursts and doublespeak the Trump is famous for but it now seems that he has a team in place that is compensating for that.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Trying to compensate
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:
Diogenes wrote: Years ago I read a great rebuttal of Henry Fonda's character in "12 angry men." Fonda pointed out that each piece of evidence is inconclusive because there was an alternative explanation for it that did not prove the defendant to have committed the crime. The Rebuttal I read asserted that individually each piece of evidence could have an alternative explanation, but collectively they form a chain of probability that implicates the defendant.
Such is the case that Trump is guilty of obstruction of justice.

Obstruction of Justice? Tell me more. I hadn't heard this one yet. Also explain why bad behavior on the part of someone else, justifies the bad behavior we were originally discussing.

Tom Ligon wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Nothing that conclusively proves anything taken on it's own, but such a long series of oddities that don't have any clear benign explanations. It puts it in the category of "We need to keep an eye on this in case there are further developments in this direction", but not in the category of "This is an obvious case of wrongdoing."
You have failed to cite your sources for Pizzagate.

You are correct on this point. I figured I would get to that directly, after we had hashed out some of the other stuff. I don't have any ready, if that's what you were thinking, but I remember what I had previously read and I expect I can find the information, what with the internet and all. I'm in no hurry, and I half expect you to ignore or dismiss anything I post in this regard anyways. Not a lot of incentive there.

Tom Ligon wrote: All you have offered is "I find what I have read and seen about 'Pizzagate' deeply disturbing, and evidence that it is all some sort of misunderstanding would greatly relieve me, but of the several people who told me that it has been "debunked" I have yet to have any of them show me where or how it was debunked."

Where have you read or seen any credible evidence that this was other than a web hoax?

I think we are going to end up parsing the word "credible" and "evidence" here. My recollection is that a lot of stuff came from Podesta's emails, a lot came from news reports about the people around him, a lot came from social media about the Comet Pizza place and articles which have been written about it, there were News stories regarding the people around the Clinton's and Podesta, including the "Lolita express" and Haitian exploited children stories, and various other sources of a similar nature.

Tom Ligon wrote: If you get to stick with this kind of malarkey without any more proof than " I have read and seen about 'Pizzagate' ", then you've got no business asking me to do Mueller's job for him.
Well, Unlike accusations of Trump colluding with the Russians, (based on mostly dreck) nobody is investigating the weird coincidences between the Clintons, Comet Pizza and a potential pedophile ring among the upper elite of this country. If the same standard used to sic Mueller on Trump was used, there likely would be.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:Aww gee, you're sore because Diogenes set that one up so perfectly and I spotted it.

Except that Trumps actions, and how one can logically string them together so that any single one of them might seem excuseable, but together they paint a picture of blatant obstruction, is all public record.

That is something that you see, and I think the rest of us don't see it.

Tom Ligon wrote:
Whereas, we still don't know where the heck you and Diogenes and a couple of others are finding any credible evidence of Pizzagate at all. Just vague statements that it is from things "you read" and fitting the profiles you made up for the supposed perpetrators.

That's probably because you didn't read any of the information when it was coming out. Now I have never been a big "Pizzagate" believer, and I just thought it was mostly a bunch of weird stuff, but you have put me in the position of having to defend it, (instead of you providing information demonstrating that it was debunked) and so I will engage in a somewhat lackadaisical effort at it.

Trying to figure out where to start is a trick in and of it'self, but let us start with the fact that James Alefantis (Owner of Comet Pizza) is a homosexual, and his "partner" at the time was David Brock.

Now you probably reject the notion that there is an over-representation of homosexuals in incidence of molestations, but there is.

So there's that.

Here's an example of the sort of thing this guy (Instagram name "Jimmy Comet") used to post on his Instagram account. (since made private.)

Do you know what J'aime L'enfants means in French? (It means "I love Children") Peculiar that it is so similar to James Alefantis." I've read that the name was made up, and that his real name was something else, but i'm not prepared to back up that claim at this time, because you can find all sorts of crap on the internet that isn't true.

Tom Ligon wrote: And somehow, if you find enough made up stories and string them together you can think maybe you see a vile ring of pedophiles who drink the precious bodily fluids of their victims. Because where you are seeing a string of vaguely incriminating events, I'm left to suppose that you're seeing a string of made-up bits of hogwash, because neither of you cite any credible source.

I would think that the Instagram postings of James Alefantis ought to be regarded as a "credible source", because after all, this is the guy who runs the place, and so his postings ought to be a pretty good reflection of what he thinks. I had forgotten about his Instagram account. Back when you could still see it, it was full of weird and bizzare sh*t, much of it revolving around children and homosexuality. You can find bits and pieces of it on the internet, but a lot of stuff has been erased or made private. *I* looked at it back in October or November of 2016.

Tom Ligon wrote: Leaving I think the majority of us, a very big majority, to think you have a dose of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKR32ImWYzw

Yes, yes, call your opponent a crazy conspiracy theorist rather than actually debating the points he puts forth. It's a lot easier, and many of us are lazy anyways.

What do you make of this posting from Jimmy Comet? (I decided not to post the image.)

http://themillenniumreport.com/wp-conte ... OdeyjE.png

What was that hashtag and what does it mean?
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:Oh, gee, that's right. You think the Ukrainians are all Nazis and think Putin is a Great Guy. Hanelyp thinks Pizzagate is real. Sorry, I get my easily deluded conspiracy theorists mixed up.

Do you all get this stuff from the same websites, or to you follow different ones? You never will say.

Pretty condescending for someone who is supposedly objective. Sounds like you've got your mind made up before you've even really looked at it.

Actually, the contention wasn't so much that Pizza gate was real, it's that you somehow had obtained proof that it had been debunked. I think I asked for this proof, and other than silence, the only response I got was more along the lines of "everybody knows that." (Argumentum ad populum)

Here's another image from Jimmy Comet's Instagram.

What do you make of that? Does that seem weird to you? It seems weird to me, and if you don't see it, i'll point it out.
Last edited by Diogenes on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
— Lord Melbourne —

Tom Ligon

Post by Tom Ligon »

Diogenes gets his information from Instagram.

This is obviously the most unimpeachable source of information you can ask for. Beyond question, unlike all that Fake News.

Case closed. There is no point in pursuing this matter any further, he's proved it beyond the slightest doubt.

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

Diogenes --> " Actually, the contention wasn't so much that Pizza gate was real, it's that you somehow had obtained proof that it had been debunked. "

Proof it is debunked is the absence of any evidence for it. You have presented none, there are no reported victims, there physically is nothing to it. That idiot who shot up the place--there was no location in the building such as what the 4chan people who are your intellectual equal, said was where the abuse was taking place.
molon labe
montani semper liberi
para fides paternae patria

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Tom Ligon wrote:Diogenes gets his information from Instagram.

Well first of all, this stuff I have shown you is from the account of the man running Comet Pizza, so it's is equivalent to "statements against interest." Second of all, this is just the tip of the iceberg so far as the information is concerned. I note you haven't commented on what has actually been provided you so far, you launch straight into a misdirected criticism about where the information came from. The information came from James Alefantis. That it happens to be carried by "Instagram" is irrelevant to the point.

Tom Ligon wrote: This is obviously the most unimpeachable source of information you can ask for. Beyond question, unlike all that Fake News.

Now you are just getting weird. You don't think that the statements by the man at the center of the controversy have any merit in determining his intent and activities?

Tom Ligon wrote: Case closed. There is no point in pursuing this matter any further, he's proved it beyond the slightest doubt.

I haven't even gotten started. You also haven't addressed the slightest thing i've said or put forth in the way of "evidence". Before we began, you wanted to dismiss this topic without any evidence, and it certainly looks like you are determined to do it.

If you aren't going to give the topic a fair hearing, you can save both of our time and just say you know it's all bunk because everyone you know or listen to, told you so.
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

TDPerk wrote:Diogenes --> " Actually, the contention wasn't so much that Pizza gate was real, it's that you somehow had obtained proof that it had been debunked. "

Proof it is debunked is the absence of any evidence for it.

How do you know there is no evidence for it if you won't look at any information that might lead in that direction? Also, the premise that something is incorrect just because no evidence has been obtained to show that it is correct is wrong on a fundamental level.

The polywell began as a theory. Evidence comes as a result of exploring that theory. In scientific terms, you can't dismiss a theory until evidence presents itself that contradicts the theory, especially when you see tantalizing hints that there might be something there.

TDPerk wrote: You have presented none,

Well first of all, stop moving the goal posts. I said from the beginning that I knew of nothing conclusive, but that there was plenty circumstantial evidence that leaned in that direction. There is a LOT of circumstantial evidence, and you haven't seen any significant portion of it so far. Your missive would be more apt if you had waited till you could have pretended to have seen the information in question, but I see you are eager to hurry up and denounce the whole thing without actually having to weigh it in an objective manner.

TDPerk wrote: there are no reported victims, there physically is nothing to it.

John Wayne Gacy didn't have any reported victims until he did. Countless other examples abound of there not being any "reported victims" until there were. It is not at all remarkable that long periods of time could elapse between the committing of crimes and the reporting of those same crimes by either the victims, or by later discoverers of the crime.

How long did it take to figure out the Jimmy Savile scandal? It lasted forty F***ing years before people realized there was a massive child abuse scandal involved.

How about the Rotherham scandal, ongoing since the late 1980s?

TDPerk wrote: That idiot who shot up the place

Apparently made up his mind without considering evidence to the contrary. He simply accepted hook line and sinker the story that had been promulgated on the information sources he favored. (Like a lot of other people do as well.)

TDPerk wrote: --there was no location in the building such as what the 4chan people who are your intellectual equal,

I presume this is intended as an insult. I guess we humans can pretend to be intellectual, but when it's all said and done, we prefer to revert back to basic instinct.

I don't know what "4chan" said, because to my knowledge, i've never read anything on "4chan."

TDPerk wrote: said was where the abuse was taking place.

Because it's completely impossible to have any abuse going on unless it is in a location described by "4chan".

Somehow I don't think that theory is correct.

Here is another piece of circumstantial evidence.

This is the transcript of an event recorded at one of Comet Pizza's many events that no one in their right mind would regard as reasonable for a business that supposedly caters to children.

"Majestic Ape" appears to be a tranny that has a band, and he wears a face covering, presumably to conceal his identity. He is acting as a Master of Ceremonies at a birthday party for a regular at the establishment.

Majestic Ape:
"Jerry is known to ping out down here. He likes the world sounds. Two dollars....

Audience member1:
"And little boys."

Audience member2:
"And children."

Majestic Ape:
Evil Laugh. Audience joins in.

(Laughing) "We all have preferences."

Long evil laugh.

So at a night time event at Comet Pizza, (you can see it is at Comet Pizza because of the large artwork showing the decapitated heads of children (since removed) that was on the wall and visible in the video) they make jokes about a presumed patron "liking" children, and imply that it is a "preference."

What are we to make of this? Innocent joking?

You can see the video here, just go to 41:11 seconds for the beginning of it. You can watch the whole video if you like, though I doubt you will bother. It leaves quite a bit of stuff out, but it has a lot of the strange circumstantial evidence that underpins the topic.
— Lord Melbourne —

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

I was disappointed, and even expected the opposite, that we (or the Japanese) did not shoot down the last LFT "Gift". It appears that based on public statements from our senior leaders, and some commentary from Japan about ramping things up, in addition to LFT's and his UN Meat Puppet comments that we (or J) may well engage the next launch. Especially given the Meat Puppet commenting that now they may test a ThermoNuc in the Pacific.

What would be interesting to me is if LFT has them deliver by another means. Air breather, surface, or sub-surface. That would certainly make the game more fun. I think maybe more likely, given my doubts on DPRK's ability to mount a functional warhead on a flight article missile. Who knows, maybe they will surprise me, and at the same time accelerate their 'Suicide by Global Cop.'
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Another little piece of the LFT is at the winter Olympic Games are being held in South Korea. He has about 5000 artillery pieces that he could use to hold hostage the games themselves if he truly wanted to do so. South Korea is already capitulated and gave him several million dollars of aid and I think this is Bardhan to believe that he get even more from China and the USA . He Is playing a wonderful little game of brinkmanship that eventually turning end up and spilling dead bodies all over the place. His father, his grandfather, and himself are used to getting their way by intimidation and Garner extra food fuel and other necessities he needs to keep his regime in power. Unfortunately this time it's not working mainly because the head of our current administration is just crazy enough to punch back. Unfortunately I don't think the LFT understands how hard he will punch back when he does. And that is bound to sent ripples and motion that are going to make the Pacific a very interesting place years to come.

ladajo

Post by ladajo »

And the Middle East, and relations with Russia, and a few other asshat regimes here and there.
It is high time world civilization stops letting individual asshats hide behind the 'shield' of Westphalia, in order to do as they wish to satiated personal desires at the expense of others.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)