Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

choff

Re: Sell The Whitehouse to Trump

Post by choff »

Bitcoin mining is now consuming as much energy as Ireland.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2018/08/17/ ... f-ireland/
CHoff

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

I had this story a week ago, but I was waiting for a more credible source on it.

https://youtu.be/kgK_0Ga1Tpg

Guess what she was investigating? :)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

MSimon wrote:
Diogenes wrote:I'll just put this out there. :)

http://www.imao.us/docs/NukeTheMoon.htm
A very long time ago Art Kleps suggested nuking Saturn for world peace.
People can unite if they have a common enemy.

Aliens would make a great common enemy.

:)
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Post by williatw »

Diogenes wrote:Another one, and with more info.

Reports suggest that police believe that Moore did not commit suicide. Moore's body is currently at the Maryland state coroner's office in Baltimore for an initial analysis. From there, the body will go the state anatomy lab for autopsy. A toxicology test will be conducted but results that will determine the cause of death are not due until a month passes. Autopsy results are of public record in the state of Maryland.
Okay you have piqued my interest Diogenes...if I were the young male "source" named in your posted link, I would give serious thought to going public quickly with this account while he still can. Assuming he hasn't already suffered from another "seizure" or drug overdose or traffic accident or robbery; totally unrelated to his allegations of course. I recall reading years ago that a young Bill Clinton when he was a Rhoades scholar studying in England that there was allegations of his drugging and raping a young lady that he avoided prosecution (or even arrest I think) for. I have always had the feeling that Hillary is probably more murderous/ruthless than Bill Clinton is/was; more willing to do whatever it took to further her ambitions.

However, both Moore and the victim preferred to speak to the FBI and other federal agencies first to determine whether a criminal case could be filed against Clinton before publicizing the allegations.
This critical miscalculation is probably what likely got her murdered...(allegedly). Bad mistake for an ex-cop to make; too bad her background wasn't more in espionage she might have more seen this coming.

williatw

Post by williatw »

williatw wrote: I recall reading years ago that a young Bill Clinton when he was a Rhoades scholar studying in England that there was allegations of his drugging and raping a young lady that he avoided prosecution (or even arrest I think) for.
Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim’s family declined to pursue the case.
Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. Afterwards, she changed her phone number and hired a barrister who warned a reporter to stay away from his client.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill- ... om-oxford/

Probably wise for her to say not too much...wouldn't want her to have a "seizure" or something. I believe that Kathleen Willey said she was threatened by someone(s) to remain silent.

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

williatw wrote:
Okay you have piqued my interest Diogenes...if I were the young male "source" named in your posted link, I would give serious thought to going public quickly with this account while he still can. Assuming he hasn't already suffered from another "seizure" or drug overdose or traffic accident or robbery; totally unrelated to his allegations of course. I recall reading years ago that a young Bill Clinton when he was a Rhoades scholar studying in England that there was allegations of his drugging and raping a young lady that he avoided prosecution (or even arrest I think) for. I have always had the feeling that Hillary is probably more murderous/ruthless than Bill Clinton is/was; more willing to do whatever it took to further her ambitions.
Arkancide has long been a meme on the right. There are a lot of peculiar deaths surrounding the Clintons.

williatw wrote:
However, both Moore and the victim preferred to speak to the FBI and other federal agencies first to determine whether a criminal case could be filed against Clinton before publicizing the allegations.
This critical miscalculation is probably what likely got her murdered...(allegedly). Bad mistake for an ex-cop to make; too bad her background wasn't more in espionage she might have more seen this coming.

It could just be another bizarre coincidence, but there are a lot of bizarre coincidences of this sort surrounding the Clintons. A lot of people think they have their own hit squad, and some believe they are channeling the powers of darkness.

Whatever it is, there is always a lot of smoke surrounding the Clintons.
— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Post by williatw »

More on EMP; natural (the sun) and man-made:

Washington Secrets

‘Project Spartacus’ aims to save electric grid from nuclear, solar attack

by Paul Bedard | August 22, 2018

In this May 16, 2018 photo, a worker with Cobra Energy Company, contracted by the Army Corps of Engineers, installs power lines in the Barrio Martorel area of Yabucoa, a town where many people are still without power in Puerto Rico. The devastation on Puerto Rico is just a blip compared to what the nation would feel in an attack on the electric grid, say experts.
Woolsey cited a congressional report on the impact of an attack that would take out the nation’s electric grid for months. He said that up to 300 million Americans would die without the electricity needed to power everything from kitchens to gas pumps and water systems and hospitals.
After years of shrugs over concerns about the potential calamity an attack on the nation’s electric grid would cause, government and business leaders are joining to map a path to protect and maintain the system that powers everything from cellular phones to nuclear missile bases.

At a potentially game-changing three-day summit, government and business leaders gathered just outside Washington’s I-495 beltway this week to come up with quick fixes to protect the grid and address the larger issue of the impact a long shutdown would have.

“This is one of the conversations of our age,” said Lt. Gen. Steven L. Kwast, who heads the Air Education and Training Command and Air University, which sponsored the summit.
“As we move into the digital world, the digital network world, the 21st century, as we are held to be accountable to defend our economy, our government, our sovereign soil and our people, this dependency becomes part of our conversation,” he said in an interview.

Kwast has created “Project Spartacus” to address an electromagnetic pulse type attack of the grid, either from an enemy or terrorist group or solar storm. At his summit, 40 national organizations and 150 governmental officials met in the largest official EMP meeting of its kind.
The mostly classified summit wasn’t called due to any new threat from four likely users of an EMP weapon -- Russia, China, North Korea and Iran -- but because there is greater attention to the issue as Americans, business and government becomes more and more dependent on electricity to power even their social connections.
“This gathering is not intended to be provocative or somehow secretly signal that we’ve fallen off a cliff,” Kwast emphasized.

But it did come as intelligence leaders are raising new fears of an attack and as business and some in the military are beginning to make plans for a lights out event.

Also on Tuesday, for example, a Senate subcommittee met to consider cyber and other threats to the grid. Thomas A. Fanning, chairman of Southern Company, said efforts are being made to create backup electric systems that would be able to supply some power to aid in a recovery after an attack.

That is key, according to former CIA Director R. James Woolsey, who also helped host Air University’s U.S. Electromagnetic Defense Task Force summit in Potomac, Md.

“If you have 30 to 40 percent of the electricity, you may end up having cold showers and warm beer but at least you can continue to function and rebuild. If the whole grid goes down, you are back in the dark ages literally and figuratively,” he told Secrets during the summit.

“If you end up with zero instead of 40 percent, for example, it’s not just that you have a serious problem with rebuilding, it’s that your civilization and constitution are gone. That’s the end of everything,” he added.

Woolsey cited a congressional report on the impact of an attack that would take out the nation’s electric grid for months. He said that up to 300 million Americans would die without the electricity needed to power everything from kitchens to gas pumps and water systems and hospitals.

He also pointed to the devastation following last year’s hurricane in Puerto Rico. “What we’re talking about is a much, much more devastating thing for American society that what happened to Puerto Rico...that was small compared to what an EMP takedown of the grid would be,” said Woolsey.

He credited Kwast for encouraging discussion on the issue and creating a trust between the Pentagon, government agencies and businesses.

“It is a difficult thing to get people to pay attention, particularly Americans, in a time of prosperity and success, to something like this,” said Woolsey.

“Your house’s electricity, if it goes down, it doesn’t care whether it happened because of some solar event or because of something done by the Iranians, it doesn't care at all. It still is not going to cook your breakfast. People get hung up on the threat issues. And the great thing that Gen. Kwast has done is open this up to the civilian side as well as the military side and not just ask people to talk about issues related to traditional threat analysis, but to the overall problem for the world of dealing with different types, from hurricanes, to solar storms, to planned terrorist attacks with a stolen small nuclear weapon in a weather balloon to a concerted effort by a major power to take us out,” he added.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... lar-attack

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Another odd death with a Clinton connection.

https://www.intellihub.com/special-agen ... ead-at-49/
— Lord Melbourne —

williatw

Post by williatw »

Diogenes wrote:Another odd death with a Clinton connection.
Special Agent who handled Hillary Clinton during 2016 seizure-like collapse dead at 49

Astonishingly, the Secret Service special agent that helped lift Hillary Clinton into a black van after her collapse in 2016 is dead

Secret Service Special Agent Todd Madison, a.k.a. “Hillary’s handler,” died at a Wisconsin hospital on December 8, 2017, at age 49 after serving 20 years with the agency protecting some of the most high-profile countrymen and women including the Clintons during their tenure at the White House.

Madison who was also employed by K2 Intelligence is best known for allegedly being Hillary Clinton’s medical handler and was publically ousted by the media after physically helping Clinton into what appeared to be a custom medical van after she collapsed while leaving a 9/11 Memorial Ceremony at Ground Zero in New York in September of 2016.
Ahh...yes; the "non-event"; namely Hillary Clinton poleaxing on national television. Me thinks that maybe the agent who had the "seizure" was about to squeal with what he knows about Hillary Clinton's rumored severe health issues; maybe a tell-all book or interview perhaps? Another interesting seizure death of someone affiliated with the Clintons; not unlike that investigative reporter's death posted above.

williatw

Post by williatw »

Rep. Al Green: Trump Doesn't Need To Commit A Crime To Be Impeached, 218 Members Of House Decide

He doesn’t have to commit a crime, only has to have his case brought before the House of Representatives, and 218 people decide that he has committed an impeachable act.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ecide.html

To anyone(s) who care to comment I have a hypothetical. Suppose the Dems in the fall take the House (perhaps the Senate as well, not likely). Rep Al Green will then have his impeachment vote regardless of Mueller's findings (crime or no crime). They impeach Trump; but it (very) likely would die in the Senate even if Dems flip it, not likely they would get to the 2/3 vote needed to remove from office if even a simple majority. Al Green is livid, refusing to accept this. He then successfully exhorts his democratic cohorts in the House to refuse to approve any budget, Omnibus spending bill, continuous resolution, or anything; willfully shutting the government down. He demands and gets multiple impeachment votes sending them to the Senate again and again refusing to allow the Congress to approve any measure funding the government until the Senate votes to remove Trump from office (and/or Trump resigns). They get into a pissing contest; Trump & the Senate won't budge he (Greene and his rabid dem supporters) don't either. What then happens? What happens in the cities when the food stamp (cards?) aren't renewed? Something like that happened a few years back with another shutdown where riots very nearly broke out in Walmarts etc. around the US; that time they backed down and passed something. What if this time they don't and it reaches a tipping point of escalating civil unrest that the Congress and President don't realize the seriousness of until the snowballing begins in earnest? The only caveat I can think of that would prevent this in my scenario is could Trump sustain government spending on the current budget (including renewal of the debt ceiling) by Presidential order until Congress passed something; don't know if he has the legal authority to do so?

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

Well what you describe is a remote but distinct possibility. but even the Dems hierarchy said it is not in the realm of serious discussion by the majority of the democratic party. Mainly because if a crime is not involved it is highly unlikely the senators would get the quorum needed for removal. The major disagreement is not over whether impeachable offenses should be strictly limited to indictable crimes, but rather over the range of non-indictable offenses on which an impeachment may be based.(AKA stained blue dresses) so how far off the yellow brick road would trump have to stray before a action would be taken,
The recent example of John Mccain and the flag on the White House shows that the president has enough understanding of political capital to know when to back down and how far to pull back from a miscalculation.
I do not think the Dems would risk a full disenfranchisement of their voter base so early on after the election and the show of force would be elsewhere. I doubt they would tear down the house of cards they just built and more likely suffer from internal striff do to a new power struggle between team Pelosi and the new young guns on board.
There is the very distinct possibility that the House could get an impeachment but no removal vote from the senate Interesting Times...
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Constitutionally, the President may not spend a single penny without Congressional approval. However some of that approval may be ongoing law, not dependent on regular budget passage. Military spending, however, is specifically excluded from ongoing spending resolutions.

Note that the people most directly effected by a government shutdown are democrat constituents. And unlike in the past, Trump won't stand still and take it if he's falsely accused of a government shutdown when Congress doesn't do their job. I'm also wondering if riots over EBT cards not working might, longer term, push the country in the direction needed, away from catering to ungrateful leaches.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

williatw

Post by williatw »

hanelyp wrote:Constitutionally, the President may not spend a single penny without Congressional approval. However some of that approval may be ongoing law, not dependent on regular budget passage.

I wasn't sure whether POTUS could or not legally; I can believe you are likely right on that don't know.
hanelyp wrote:Military spending, however, is specifically excluded from ongoing spending resolutions.
So then under my scenario (the government shutdown no budget/appropriation passed) the president couldn't even afford to send out the National Guard (the Army) into the cities to sustain order after multiple riots? So he could order them there but not pay for it, even the troops' paychecks?

hanelyp wrote: Note that the people most directly effected by a government shutdown are democrat constituents. And unlike in the past, Trump won't stand still and take it if he's falsely accused of a government shutdown when Congress doesn't do their job. I'm also wondering if riots over EBT cards not working might, longer term, push the country in the direction needed, away from catering to ungrateful leaches.
Perhaps hanleyp after they burn half the cities down and martial law has to be declared; high price to pay to reign in the welfare state. Hope we don't end up losing our civil liberties/democracy in the process. Out of curiosity are you (or others here who wish to comment) "preppers"; lately I have found myself listening to more and more of them on youtube. Especially lately "Canadian Prepper"

https://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianPrepper33

Making me a little paranoid.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Under a federal government shutdown, it would nominally be on State and local governments, and prepared citizens, to keep order. Hopefully local police will give rabid democrat mayors the big middle finger if ordered to stand down in the face of rioters. If not, being on favorable terms with some well armed Korean shopkeepers would not hurt.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.