Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.
Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:03 am
Good job Joe!
- Posts: 6051
- Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:29 pm
So glad this forum is back!
- Posts: 409
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:36 pm
- Site Admin
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:40 pm
- Location: Fort Collins, CO, USA
You're all welcome — I'm sorry it took so long, but hopefully with all the upgrades we're not only back, but better than ever!
Talk-Polywell.org site administrator
- Posts: 176
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:15 am
- Location: Belgium
The does some seem much more responsive and stable. Great job!
Famous last words, "Hey, watch this!"
- Posts: 1122
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:26 pm
Feels good to have one of my go-to sites back. Good work Joe!
- Posts: 6958
- Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 pm
Got this sucker working again, eh?
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —
- Posts: 94
- Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:16 pm
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
Nice work Joe and thank you so much.
The more I know, the less I know.
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:34 pm
- Location: Tasmania
GREAT SCOTT!!! Talk-Polywell lives ... and looking better than ever!
Thanks so much for all your efforts Joe
- Posts: 2255
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:50 pm
Diogenes wrote:Got this sucker working again, eh?
Yeah, Joe finally turned the job over to someone who knew what they were doing. Not all that complicated, but required reading from an obsolete database format.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.
- Posts: 1871
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:23 am
- Location: Northern Virginia
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:10 pm
- Location: Edwall WA
I will check out High Frontier.