Clock kid

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JoeP
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Clock kid

Postby JoeP » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:34 pm

Saw this followup today...
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/11/23/cloc ... n-damages/

WTG, kid! I hope he gets it. That way the next time someone brings a suspicious looking device to school, people will be sure to think about ethnic stereotypes before doing any kind of investigation, and choose the right course of action, or lack thereof. Doublethink it!

Diogenes

Re: Clock kid

Postby Diogenes » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:51 pm

Last edited by Diogenes on Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Diogenes

Postby Diogenes » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:07 am

Now let me show you what a real gifted young teenager can do.

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

JoeP

Postby JoeP » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:02 am

Dio I take it you have not read Orwell, eh?

Anyway, who is going to make an easy $15 Million? Who is the winner here -- the nice nerdy kid with the nerdy homemade google-glass thing or the other kid that took apart a clock, took it to school on purpose, and whose family probably plotted this and will now charge the taxpayers of his home city for the offense of looking sideways at his 25 minutes of effort?

Diogenes

Postby Diogenes » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:58 am

— Lord Melbourne —

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:31 pm

The sad part is even if they lose the case, which is probably less than 50% given the current state of idiocy in the nation right now, they will skip out on the legal fees, and screw over a bunch of folks.
It is going to be real hard to collect from them in Qatar, one of the rabid extremist governments in the gulf. Did I mention hypocritical as well. If anyone else has been there and taken a spin out of town on a weekend to the desert, they know full well what I am talking about. If not, sorry, you need to get out around the planet a bit more.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

choff

Postby choff » Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:41 am

At least he's not 'Clockwork Orange' kid.
CHoff

ladajo

Postby ladajo » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:11 pm

:)
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)

What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Return to “General”