Sessions - Steal Their Stuff

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

MSimon

Sessions - Steal Their Stuff

Post by MSimon »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/won ... 9e22901acf

Jeff Sessions wants police to take more cash from American citizens

Fortunately no trial will be required. Unless you want to get your cash back. And then you will have to prove the cash is not guilty. This usually requires a lawyer.

This goes way back to when America was ruled by a Monarchy. King's Law.
Amendment V
nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
Well it is an old document and no one who can help it adheres to it in these United States anyway.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

MSimon

Re: Sessions - Steal Their Stuff

Post by MSimon »

More from the WaPo
In 2014, federal law enforcement officers took more property from citizens than burglars did. State and local authorities seized untold millions more.
It is like having a license to steal.
Engineering is the art of making what you want from what you can get at a profit.

williatw

Post by williatw »

MSimon wrote:It is like having a license to steal.

Yeah violating two separate parts of the Constitution:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3484&p=122704&hilit ... on#p122704
This is the 5th Amendment of the US Constitution from Wikipedia:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Ame ... ution#Text

And from the 14th Amendment:

Section One of the Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides:
[N]or shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Due_Process_Clause
Yes I don't care much for Jeff Sessions. Welcome back MSimon; long time no see/hear. How is pot legalization working out in California? Haven't heard much.

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

I call FAKE NEWS.
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

hanelyp wrote:I call FAKE NEWS.
Why? On the grounds of what?

Are you ignorant or merely a liar?

Sessions has been a long time proponent of this crime.
molon labe
montani semper liberi
para fides paternae patria

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

hanelyp wrote:I call FAKE NEWS.
And know, if you don't recant, you are a liar.

http://ij.org/press-release/civil-forfe ... y-abusive/

Also, you are stupid.
molon labe
montani semper liberi

hanelyp

Post by hanelyp »

Perky, I am FED UP! with politically correct nonsense! And mainstream news is KNOWN! to lie regularly about the Trump administration.

PLOINK!
The daylight is uncomfortably bright for eyes so long in the dark.

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

hanelyp wrote:Perky, I am FED UP! with politically correct nonsense! And mainstream news is KNOWN! to lie regularly about the Trump administration.

PLOINK!

Actually, you're just a liar yourself.

You want to prove otherwise, don't scream "fake news" when it's real.

BTW, you might want to check your email for the latest Trump!alo digest, this morning your boss gave orders to diss Sessions. So now my "fake news" is the latest reversal from Trump! you've got to pretend never happened.

Cruz should have been nominated, the delegates should have been freed like the convention rules permitted--no one should be nominated with only a plurality of support. A thief and a liar like Trump! is a good fit for Pres for Democrats like you.
molon labe
montani semper liberi

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

Trump is not a liar.
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.

TDPerk

Post by TDPerk »

Betruger wrote:Trump is not a liar.
Yes he is.

To start with: He lied about Cruz being eligible for the Presidency, first saying he certainly was and then saying he probably wasn't--no facts changed in between the two statements, he lied at least once.

He said repeal Obamacare, and he said replace it. These are directly contradictory, and in the end he supported making much of it permanent.
molon labe
montani semper liberi

paperburn1

Post by paperburn1 »

The whole works is buggered. The average congress person spend 20 to 30 hours a week fundraising for the party. Nothing is going to change until we get rid of the first past the post winner system and institute a preferential voting system. :?
I am not a nuclear physicist, but play one on the internet.

Betruger

Post by Betruger »

TDPerk wrote:
Betruger wrote:Trump is not a liar.
Yes he is.

To start with: He lied about Cruz being eligible for the Presidency, first saying he certainly was and then saying he probably wasn't--no facts changed in between the two statements, he lied at least once.

He said repeal Obamacare, and he said replace it. These are directly contradictory, and in the end he supported making much of it permanent.
Sarcasm?
You can do anything you want with laws except make Americans obey them. | What I want to do is to look up S. . . . I call him the Schadenfreudean Man.