Strange magnetic field source.

Discuss life, the universe, and everything with other members of this site. Get to know your fellow polywell enthusiasts.

Moderators: tonybarry, MSimon

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Aero
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Strange magnetic field source.

Postby Aero » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:43 pm

Aero

ladajo

Re: Strange magnetic field source.

Postby ladajo » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:41 pm

I think it is dependent on the core make up and layering. If it is active nuclear, which it seems so, having a strong field due to circulating layers does not seem far fetched.
The development of atomic power, though it could confer unimaginable blessings on mankind, is something that is dreaded by the owners of coal mines and oil wells. (Hazlitt)
What I want to do is to look up C. . . . I call him the Forgotten Man. (Sumner)

Return to “General”